Tour Event 2021 The Players Championship Contest and Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Players Championship is here and we are kicking off the fun of our tournament Golf Pride Contests. This will also serve as our official thread for the tournament bringing the banter and conversation through the weekend.

77-1024x692.jpg

The PrizeYou will get a full set of any Golf Pride grips you would like. Did you know more than 80% of the PGA Tour uses Golf Pride grips and there are no sponsorships involved?

How to EnterPost below who you think will win. For the tie breaker, include in your entry, how many players in the top 10, will be using Golf Pride Grips. If nobody picks the winner, we will choose based on the tie breaker.

Entries must be posted by the time the first players tee off...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll take BDC and 8 out of 10

Collin Morikawa 9/10

Spieth, 10 in top 10 with GP

Jordan Spieth. 9 out of 10.

Going with Spieth and 11/10 will have them installed.

Thanks THP and GP!

Kinda cool that we can win these when they don’t even pay the pros to play them!

I’ll take the X-Man (Xander Schauffele) and 11/10 using GP grips. Thanks to THP and GP for the contest!

Love these! Thanks for the contest.

Brooks Koepka 9/10

Tyrrell Hatton 10/10 GP grips

Last edited:
Dustin Johnson - 10/10. Thanks!

CP2 Wrap Midsize if I win - love those grips.

Victor Hovland 9 out of 10

Paul Casey 9/10

Xander and 9/10

Rory! 10!

Jon Rahm

8/10

I'll roll with Dj 10 of 10 grips.

I will take Bryson for the Win. 9 of 10.

How is Bryson not a favorite now? He’s proven his game can tackle some of the most difficult courses on the tour. Bryson all day long

How is Bryson not a favorite now? He’s proven his game can tackle some of the most difficult courses on the tour. Bryson all day long

I am curious to see how he does this week. The Florida swing is a section of courses I think he can completely dominate with his style.

Back