2021 THP Experiences and Winners

Yea I'm turning this puppy into a table, it's gonna take me a bit to get it all formatted, but I'll get your guys updates and corrections in place.

I'm constantly searching Morgan Cup, Granddaddy, or "Experience" to remind myself who are on those teams, when they are, where they are and what people won. I know we got the stickied contest winners thread but that thing is 384 pages deep at this point. Is anyone else doing what I'm doing and searching these things with some frequency?

I just want a one stop shop with all the upcoming THP hosted experiences/winners. Basically any big experience hosted by THP that's coming up in the next 6 months?

Almost like a THP tour schedule! Something like this...let me know if I'm missing one but I think I got them all here for the 2021/2022 THP Experience Schedule ;)?
DatesExperienceWinnersLinks
April 21st-22nd, 2021Shaft Up #1 w/ UST Maimiya & Mizuno
Dragon Ridge CC & Cascata - Las Vegas, NV
Gman79
Golfers Anonymous
📣🔄
May 20-21st, 2021The Edel Experience w/Club Champion
Willow Crest - Chicago, IL
Tywithay📣🔄
June 2nd-3rd, 2021Shaft Up #2 w/UST Mamiya & Mizuno
Bellerive - St. Louis, MO
fluffle master
rlefig
📣🔄

June 2nd-3rd - The Shaft Up #2 - St. Louis, MO - Archived Live Update Thread
fluffle master
rlefig

Jul 30-Aug 1, 2021 - The Mizuno Experience - Myrtle Beach, SC - Archived Live Update Thread
Jman
NVGOLFER80
JAW2000
Canadan
Stryker
Desmond

Aug 10-11th - Shaft Up #2 - Chicago, IL - Archived Live Update Thread
mancest
BuckNasty

Sep 28-30, 2021 - The Budget Experience - Bridgeman, MI
Daluteh
Davidhibler

Oct 8th-10th, 2021 - Morgan Cup - Las Vegas, NV
Team Paradise
Captain: jdtox
hedley_lamarr08
echico
zoveracker
jjsportz
Scooby45
TucsonCacti

Team Hackers
Captain: Data Dude
HarlettoScara
LSMO
USAF Ret in Wis
Bryndom
Turtlerancher
GolfTravelDude

Oct 20th-22nd - The Titleist Experience - La Mesilla, NM
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD

Oct 25th-27th - The Ben Hogan Experience - Myrtle Beach, SC
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD

Nov 5th-7th - Data Experience by Shot Scope - Palm Coast, FL
Cruskater
Danimal

Nov 8th-10th - Dream Foresome - Palm Beach, Florida
V14_heels
jfox789
Carolina Dundee
Bernoulli
Tenputt
gkeller813

Nov 16th-18th - Project X/Mizuno Experience - Braselton, GA
TBD

Dec 2021 - Grandaddy of em' All - Carlsbad, CA
Team THP
Captain: MattyD-MPLS
Ass Cap: dacatalyst41
RealPretendPsychic
Tevenor
93civiccpe
xThor
Muchmore18
Afizzle2100
blazinden
Vader
Golfers Anonymous
TBD
TBD

Jan 2022 - The Rivalry with UST Mamiya
Captain: jdax
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD
Captain: e1iterate
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD
Good night. I knew this site was incredible, but seeing how many of us get to go do awesome things in one place is mind numbing. @JB do you ever rest?

Based on the OP of this thread I think @fuffle master needs to change his name to fluffle master haha

I think I got it gents. Click some links and do some testing for me, also double check the data itself for any errors. I like the formatting much better in a table.

JB anyway we can get the thread renamed if were going to keep this? 2021 THP Experiences...or whatever you all want to call it/brand it as?

I think I got it gents. Click some links and do some testing for me, also double check the data itself for any errors. I like the formatting much better in a table.

JB anyway we can get the thread renamed if were going to keep this? 2021 THP Experiences...or whatever you all want to call it/brand it as?

Looks good!

Yeah so tough 😆
You honestly have no idea what my work schedule is, or what I do, but i can say for certain you would lose your mind.

2021 THP Experience Schedule & Winners
DatesExperienceWinnersLinks
Apr 21-22nd, 2021Shaft Up #1 w/ UST Maimiya & Mizuno
Dragon Ridge CC & Cascata - Las Vegas, NV
Gman79
Golfers Anonymous
📣🔄
May 20-21st, 2021The Edel Experience w/Club Champion
Willow Crest - Chicago, IL
Tywithay📣🔄
Jun 2-3rd, 2021Shaft Up #2 w/UST Mamiya & Mizuno
Bellerive - St. Louis, MO
fuffle master
rlefig
📣🔄
Jul 30-Aug 1, 2021The Mizuno Experience
True Blue & Caledonia - Myrtle Beach, SC
Team Vosh - Jman, NVGOLFER80, & Jaw2000
Team Crawford -Canadan, Stryker & Desmond
📣🔄
Aug 10-11th, 2021Shaft Up #3 w/ UST Mamiya & Mizuno
Whistling Straits - Sheboygan, WI
mancrest
BuckNasty
📣🔄
Sep 28-30th, 2021The Budget Experience
Lost Dunes Golf Club - Bridgeman, MI
Daluteh
Davidhibler
📣
Oct 8-10th, 2021The Morgan Cup w/Cobra PUMA Golf
TPC Las Vegas - Las Vegas, NV
Team Hackers - Captain: Data Dude, HarlettoScara, LSMO, USAF Ret in Wis, Bryndom, Turtlerancher, GolfTravelDude
Team Paradise - Captain: jdtox, hedley_lamarr08, echico, zoveracker, jjsportz, Scooby45, TucsonCacti
📣
Oct 20-22nd, 2021The Titleist Experience
Black Mesa Golf Club - La Mesilla, NM
6 Spots TBD📣
Oct 25-27th, 2021The Ben Hogan Experience
True Blue & Caledonia - Myrtle Beach, SC
6 Spots TBD📣
Nov 5-7th, 2021The Data Experience by Shot Scope
Hammock Beach Golf Resort - Palm Coast, FL
Cruskater
Danimal
📣
Nov 8-10th, 2021The Dream Foursome w/True Temper & Callaway
PGA National Resort - Palm Beach, FL
V14_Heels, jfox789, Carolina Dundee
Bernoulli, Tenputt, gkeller813
📣
Nov 16-18th, 2021The Project X Experience w/ Mizuno Golf
Chateau Elan - Braselton, GA
1 Spot TBD📣
Dec 2021Grandaddy of Em' All w/ Callaway Golf
Carlsbad, CA
Team THP - Captain: MattyD-MPLS, RealPretendPsychic, Tevenor, 93civiccpe, xThor, Muchmore18, Afizzle2100,
blazinden, Vader, Golfers Anonymous
2 Spots TBD
📣

Please let me know if you see any links that don't work, or corrections that need to be made.
There is a Titleist Experience & Ben Hogan Experience on the calendar + in January of ‘22 The Rivalry w/ UST Mamiya...

There is a Titleist Experience & Ben Hogan Experience on the calendar + in January of ‘22 The Rivalry w/ UST Mamiya...
The Titleist Experience is on there for Oct 20-22nd, and so is the Ben Hogan which is like 5 days later. There both on there Jdax, unless there's two?

For right now, I'm going to hold off on anything stood up for 2022. I think I'd rather just build another one for the 2022 "season" once a few more events are announced. That way a person can just kind of search for the year, and the table doesn't get to cumbersome for one post.

But don't you worry I'll get that Rivalry on there for sure for 2022!

Last edited:
The Titleist Experience is on there for Oct 20-22nd, and so is the Ben Hogan which is like 5 days later. There both on there Jdax, unless there's two?

For right now, I'm going to hold off on anything stood up for 2022. I think I'd rather just build another one for the 2022 "season" once a few more events are announced. That way a person can just kind of search for the year, and the table doesn't get to cumbersome for one post.

But don't you worry I'll get that Rivalry on there for sure for 2022!
Sorry I missed them great job...

You honestly have no idea what my work schedule is, or what I do, but i can say for certain you would lose your mind.
Relax, it was a joke. Curious why the eye roll? Someone posted the sane thing but I get the eye roll.

Pretty sure I work hard at my job. And add raising a toddler and taking care of a sick wife.

That's an awesome grid, well done!

This is well done. Thank you for the effort. Now to get one of those last spots!

This is great, nice job putting together

Great job putting it together @V14_Heels . It looks nice and really is a great visual to show how many amazing experiences are available here.

Thank you for doing that.

Cool thread. I have had a few name changes. One more wouldn’t be bad. 😂

But, I hate that Fluff stuff. Reminds me of the movie The Stuff

Last edited:
I don’t play in any THP Experiences except Shaft Up. I’m there to create the experience for others. This is my job.
Gotta say that when I read this I was in real awe. The impact of "I'm there to create the experience for others" really shows what @JB and the crew are all about - they serve - and they do so in the manner that is truly THP - "in a way never done before". To think about the opportunities that are out there for THPers is really mind-blowing and words cannot really describe the impact. So - thank you @JB and @GolferGal and the rest of the crew. This is is truly a special place!

Minor typo I see, mancrest is @mancest. Great job.

Great job - hopefully my name gets on the chart!

Back