2021 THP Fantasy Football: The Playoffs

I got incredibly lucky to secure my second THP FF Championship. @BuckNasty you will be comforted to know that this Championship was won much like the first lol

Congrats all you people smarter than me.

League #1 is in the books dissapointingly. Bang Bang Niners Gang hung on for another win. I made some poor roster choices but it happens. Close game only 4 point difference.
Man, I almost botched that with my benching of the Bucs Players (Gronk and Brady) and starting of Jeff Wilson. Limped to the finish line! It didnt help that I was the guy who dropped Amonra St Brown a couple weeks ago either.

It hurts to see that many points on your bench in such a tight matchup! But in full view of the overall season, Niner Gang had a helluva season and earned the win in our league. Congrats! It was a fun fantasy season.
Thanks! Fun season guys!

Man, I almost botched that with my benching of the Bucs Players (Gronk and Brady) and starting of Jeff Wilson. Limped to the finish line! It didnt help that I was the guy who dropped Amonra St Brown a couple weeks ago either.
I hear ya i dropped Wilson for no points a couple of weeks ago. I had Penny and Fant in my line up and switched them out for Edmonds and vegas tight end on Sunday. Did not work out so well

I had swapped Singletary in for patterson but last minute changed it back. Even that wouldn't have been enough but it was a heck of a fun season!

You would have won. 😬

Congrats to @Evolvingwildes on winning the League 4 SuperBowl!! We had a great group of THPers and look forward to next year already.

10946203-6A63-4E05-8F3F-C1C05BCBF356.jpeg

Congrats to all the League Champions!!! Very impressive!!!

Congratulations guys! Was a fun time!

View attachment 9057174
Never trust the browns to win you a championship. Big comeback by @Daluteh last night to take the title in league 6.
No kidding right! I was down 41 points or some such - I didn't even watch the game (due to other reasons), then when the family was all up at midnight I saw all of my notifications and BOOM! That comeback was real.

Commissioners.
Please send your league winner to @GolferGal

Congrats to @Citronbull and his team Triple Double Bogey for winning league 5!!
Screenshot_20220104-093301_NFL Fantasy.jpg

Thank you, I got lucky. Thanks to Ja'Marr Chase' incredible performance.
Don't forget your AC membership if you want to play again this year.
Congrats on the win.

Congrats winners!
I'm just happy to have made the playoffs for the first time this year

No kidding right! I was down 41 points or some such - I didn't even watch the game (due to other reasons), then when the family was all up at midnight I saw all of my notifications and BOOM! That comeback was real.
League 6 was nuts this year - congrats to @Daluteh for navigating the craziness and pulling it out! Fitting for a huge Monday night comeback to seal the deal...can't wait until next year!

Back