2021 THP Fantasy Football: The Playoffs

Need 20 combined from Kamara and Parker tomorrow to advance to the title fight

Love to see Dak finally show up when it doesn't matter at all. :mad:

Things looked pretty bleak for me all day with Evens out, Gibson injured and a game time decision and the entire Colts OL injured, resulting in a subpar for him performance from Taylor. I trailed most of the day. But after the dust settled on the late games I have a 9 point lead and the Saints D tomorrow vs Gesicki for @JimBetts. I’m probably in the better spot right now but I’m definitely sweating.
I'm just happy to still be in it at this point. Odds are against me but stranger things have happened. With that said, you're definitely in a better spot than I am.

My team played much better than I thought going into the weekend, but alas, it was not meant to be. Broke 110 in a loss. Congrats Ottawa, bring one home to Illinois.

markup_3431.png

welp...

Need 20 combined from Kamara and Parker tomorrow to advance to the title fight
You must be in League #1 as well. I should be meeting you in the Championship round unless the Saints D 25+ points.

Good Luck. I got crushed in the other league I was in. It stinks when your opponent gets high score for the season league wide.

You must be in League #1 as well. I should be meeting you in the Championship round unless the Saints D 25+ points.

Good Luck. I got crushed in the other league I was in. It stinks when your opponent gets high score for the season league wide.
I can't tell you how many times I've had the 2nd highest total in the playoffs but lost to the highest in the first round. Seems to always happen. Hoping I can pull off the upset tonight, but Kamara has been very inconsistent this year, and Parker hasn't played a ton.

I can't tell you how many times I've had the 2nd highest total in the playoffs but lost to the highest in the first round. Seems to always happen. Hoping I can pull off the upset tonight, but Kamara has been very inconsistent this year, and Parker hasn't played a ton.
Niners Gang has been a Force this year. Kamara has an up an down year. I have not followed Parker much.

The 1&2 seed advance in league 5 to the title game. It was a fun season!B9967281-F78B-4F95-8851-D5A8CB222062.png

Looks like Covid will continue to cause chaos during championship week

Man I didn't realize we were this far into the year. Shows where my head has been... My team stunk this year. when they did do well, the other team did better. Had fun though. Good luck to all in the playoffs!!

Very sad showing from my team. 😡 When it comes down to one bad week in the playoffs...
Screenshot_20211228-083804.png

Very sad showing from my team. 😡 When it comes down to one bad week in the playoffs...
View attachment 9055711
Sorry to hear @bray840 but glad I got the win. Tough week last week and I shoved Edmonds in last minute for Penny once I found Connor was out. The Head of Burk went off

League 2 Championship: Two very strong teams

76E48569-62D8-439A-8082-5A513A82BE19.jpeg

League 1 Championship round.

1640704317882.png

Sorry to hear @bray840 but glad I got the win. Tough week last week and I shoved Edmonds in last minute for Penny once I found Connor was out. The Head of Burk went off
At some point last week I asked the fantasy gods for Burkhead to have a good week after it was clear Mixon was going to play and I wasn't going to be able to plug in Perine. I guess I forgot to ask about the rest of my team!!
Good luck against Niner Gang. He's been tough this season.

@bray840 @Nerdy_81 Niners Gang will be tough as they have all year. I did not watch much of last nights game but was checking the scores. With Covid it has caused a mess with teams and the Saints are a mess. But I did think Kamara and Parker would have a better showing

Last edited:
A valiant effort from the squad but the buzz saw that was @wazzubrew proved too much to handle. On to next year 😆
Screenshot_20211228-104538_NFL Fantasy.jpg

League 5.. somehow I made it to the finals. The last time that happened my team got destroyed..lol
Screenshot_20211228-092124_NFL Fantasy.jpg

I’d love to see the final rosters for the championship teams. I wonder if there are any trends

got lucky to get to title game but the buzzsaw that is @tequila4kapp awaits. his combo of Taylor and Hurts has been deadly. add in Brown and im gonna need some serious luck to keep it close. just hope we BOTH dont have ANY covid issues and can field our teams fully

got lucky to get to title game but the buzzsaw that is @tequila4kapp awaits. his combo of Taylor and Hurts has been deadly. add in Brown and im gonna need some serious luck to keep it close. just hope we BOTH dont have ANY covid issues and can field our teams fully
It’s the 1 vs 2 matchup in L3. I just barely finished with the best W/L record, following a 10 game win streak. Ottowacio led the league in scoring by about 175 points, but took a hit when Derek Henry went down. It’s projected to be a close matchup. I also hope for no Covid issues. Here’s hoping both teams play great and put up big numbers.

09BCE5FB-014D-44BA-AE5C-A8D8235CE3D3.jpeg
F5A7DF1F-DD7C-4FCF-B58C-D31B5EFCE189.jpeg

Back