2021 THP Fantasy Football: The Playoffs

Well that didn’t take long…Carson Wentz is a Covid casualty which impacts me twice (Taylor and Pittman). Frick

Well that didn’t take long…Carson Wentz is a Covid casualty which impacts me twice (Taylor and Pittman). Frick
Taylor will still be a force!

Rosters for the two teams battling in League #1

1640724233618.png

1640724286710.png

This is so true

86A8F39E-FBB6-4BE2-9155-0454F88FAF04.jpeg

For another week and once again, lost Waller. So much for being a stud TE - great start to the season, now I run without a quality guy. At least when I tried to trade away my back up a month back it was rejected so I've got that silver lining.

League 4 Super Bowl

They've both been at or near the top all season. They've met twice this year and have split those matchups with the average score of those meetings being nearly identical. Should be a good one.

Week 7 - Wazzu 118.44 / Wildes 100.78
Week 13 - Wazzu 114.20 / Wildes 125.52

Best of Luck to both @wazzubrew & @Evolvingwildes

567A642E-0B75-47D9-A5E0-28389BD4AB13.jpeg

Quite a championship in League 3...

Needless to say... we did not start off on the right foot, (boo this man) but here we are... final week!Screenshot_20220102-130057.jpg

Josh Allen needs to stop rushing for TDs!

The Injury Bug jacked my RBs. Starting Trey Lance in the Championship over Tom Brady

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tito’s and Fades running away with this one.

Not that it matters in my matchup… but I should have started Chase 🤣

Sometimes it’s just not meant to be.

Hurts has one of his lowest point totals of the year. Knox scores 0 Points. A. Brown quits in the middle of a game. And on top of that after about 5 or 6 weeks of sticking with Metcalf I finally leave him on the bench and he goes off. @Ottawaclo had the better team and I expected to lose but F me for having it happen like this. What a bummer

Sometimes it’s just not meant to be.

Hurts has one of his lowest point totals of the year. Knox scores 0 Points. A. Brown quits in the middle of a game. And on top of that after about 5 or 6 weeks of sticking with Metcalf I finally leave him on the bench and he goes off. @Ottawaclo had the better team and I expected to lose but F me for having it happen like this. What a bummer

was a great season long battle. we both left sole pts on the bench thats for sure.

League 5 looks done unless a K goes really off tonight big time. He had Chase, yowza game. I had 146 points to take down 5th which is about right. 😬

948D35AE-4189-4383-B15C-EC5EBCBA5D45.png
F1A773A0-C60D-4E79-8D62-05B89183DBF8.png
EF01DEF7-938D-4B7A-8939-F4D94AD754BB.png

League Commissioners

Please send a PM to @GolferGal with your Champion once they have been crowned.

League #1 is in the books dissapointingly. Bang Bang Niners Gang hung on for another win. I made some poor roster choices but it happens. Close game only 4 point difference.

League #1 is in the books dissapointingly. Bang Bang Niners Gang hung on for another win. I made some poor roster choices but it happens. Close game only 4 point difference.
He had a great year. Thought I might shock the world last week but it was a well deserved title for 9er Gang

I forgot to change out my D which costed me 18 points, I got busy and just never got around to it. That might take away my 'ship right there. My opponent did awesome though, he's projected to just smoke me. I left a lot of RB points on the bench, which was just poor team management by me, but if the D costs me the L I'm going to be the S - well for about 30 seconds.

It hurts to see that many points on your bench in such a tight matchup! But in full view of the overall season, Niner Gang had a helluva season and earned the win in our league. Congrats! It was a fun fantasy season.

Back