2021 THP Fantasy Football: Week 1

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Teams are drafted in all seven leagues.
Expectations are high.

The NFL season kicks off this week! Week 1 is here.

Itโ€™s go time! Time to start off with a win!!!

I'm going into this season with a chip on my shoulder to prove those NFL.com prognosticators wrong! 0 -15 my ass!:ROFLMAO:

Oh snap! Ready to be underwhelming! :LOL:

Pumped up to say the least!

NFL.com predicted me to run the table this year rocking a 15-0 record. That means anything better than 4-11 is a win for me after a draft curse like that.

i don't like my team this year...which means it will do just well enough to give me hope and then suck catastrophically

Iโ€™m expecting my usual low scoring first game of the season. Will be surprised if I break past 100 points.

Snuck into the playoffs last year mainly because I had the lowest points scored against me in the league. Hoping for some similar luck in week 1.

Last edited:
Always good to see the real season start.

First week is always such a crapshoot with projections.

Since I got an A draft grade and projected title win I am projecting a loss to damper my outlook.

I'm going into this season with a chip on my shoulder to prove those NFL.com prognosticators wrong! 0 -15 my ass!:ROFLMAO:

Dude?! Youโ€™re the Fantasy Browns! (Not this year though, allegedly).

I went for stars in stead of depth for the first time ever, NFL.com says that was a bad idea, but other sites say it was good, only time will tell I guess. Either way, I can't wait for the season to start!

@fuffle master - Trade pending your approval in League 2. @v.man and I reached agreement to reverse a little draft snafu.

I don't even know my players.... time to digest what happened in the draft!

The start of football season is always fun. Here's to hoping I'm better at fantasy this year than I have in the past several years..lol

I have some roster decisions to make this week. My RB2 is spot is a hot mess and I have no idea what to do there. My flex has some solid options, just not sure which way to go there yet. I have one more day to make my decisions, because I have Thursday night guys.

Back