2021 THP Fantasy Football: Week 13

League 6 is getting wild! I've lost 4 if my last 5, but am somehow still holding on to first by a hair. Am I panicking? Well, I'm starting Taysom Hill this week, so you tell me.

Big matchup between the 3 and 4 seeds this week - a lot of teams rooting for Da Jets to lose and open up that 4th seed.

Looking ahead, next week's matchup between Lefty Moonshot and MicroMachine is huge and could be an elimination game...these are the top two scorers in the league but both would miss the playoffs if it ended today!

View attachment 9049248

Woo I am hanging on for the win....I was kicking myself yesterday for sitting Kyler another week, but didn't like the weather he was going to play in...alot of my secondary guys stepped up this week for me.....

The one week I didn't have time to look up stuff I hit the optimize button and it sat Davis, best game he's had all season. With him I may have won, without him I'm up 4 points with my opponent having two players left including a kicker.

Between injuries and my poor management I'm trying very hard to knock myself out of the playoffs.

I lost my TE for the season... I had just picked him up on waivers for this week. Now I having to go hunting the waiver wire again......

Things just got really interesting in L3!

Anyone else ever lose to a team with no running backs, a WR that scores less than a point and a largely underperforming QB???? Argh! He had 4 running backs that were all late scratches, but it apparently didn't matter. Have now lost 4 in a row, yet am somehow still hanging on to the lead in League 6. Does ANYONE want to win this league???

Screenshot_20211207-072131_NFL Fantasy.jpg

Team is rounding into form, just a little too late. 4 game losing streak in the middle of the season killed any chances I had in making the playoffs.

84C4AF3F-9018-42BC-860E-4689A98B361C.jpeg

Back