2021 THP Fantasy Football: Week 15

No one on my team really wanted to play today. My bench put up some good points though. Little silver lining.

Another wacky week of football this past weekend.

I might limp into the FF playoffs, but I lost two WR’s for the season yesterday. Definitely need some luck to win another game this season.

League 6 final week preview! Here we go...

We've said it over and over again, but League 6 has been an absolute roller coaster this year. Factory of Sadness started out 7-0 and 8-1 before losing 5 straight and needing a win this week to sneak in. At least one of the top 2 scoring teams (Lefty Moonshot and MicroMachine) won't make the playoffs, and there's a decent chance both of them won't. NOBODY has clinched a playoff spot heading into the last week. Here's the week 15 schedule for the potential playoff teams along with my thoughts on playoff probabilities:

Week 15
#1 Hero shots only Daluteh (@Daluteh) vs. #10 Prestige Worldwide (@Nappy)
#2 Da Jets (@robo729) vs. #11 Rumbling and Bumbling (@ToddJ027b)
#3 Run It Back (@Jkb08) vs. #4 MicroMachine (@Scarnici)
#5 Factory of Sadness (@BoilerCLE)
vs. #7 Lefty Moonshot (@Lefty Moonshot)
#6 Tucson CardinaLOLs (@Roadrunner)
vs. #12 Copenhagerman (@copenhagerman)

Playoff Probabilities:

#1 Hero shots only Daluteh (@Daluteh) = 96%
Daluteh has a favorable matchup this week and it's win and in. Even with a loss, they would need at least 3 of the 4 other games to not go their way, AND would need most teams to pass them in total points (Run it Back is ~ 30 back and Tucson is ~40 back). Possible, but not very likely...

#2 Da Jets (@robo729) = 95%
Robo729 is in almost an identical situation as Daluteh - only difference is their current 4 point deficit from the #1 seed.

#3 Run It Back (@Jkb08) = 78%
Here's where it gets interesting with #3 playing #4 (for the record, I have MicroMachine as a slight favorite). Win and in. Lose, and Run It Back will need Factory of Sadness to lose and to hang on to a close tiebreaker if Tucson CardinaLOLs wins.

#4 MicroMachine (@Scarnici) = 58%
Less complicated on this one. Win and in. Lose, and they'll need Lefty Moonshot to win, but somehow score 33 less points than MicroMachine.

#5 Factory of Sadness (@BoilerCLE) = 44%
Lose and out (I have them as slight underdogs). Win and in, unless the very unlikely scenario happens where Run it Back loses AND has a whole bunch of teams pass them in points

#6 Tucson CardinaLOLs (@Roadrunner) = 21%
Lose and out (I have them as decent favorites). Win and they need some things to go their way. One involves MicroMachine and Factory of Sadness losing. The other requires them to pass at least 1 team in points (they're 17 points behind Run It Back).

#7 Lefty Moonshot (@Lefty Moonshot) = 8%
Lose and out. Win and they need losses from MicroMachine and Tucson CardinaLOLs to sneak in (while making sure MicroMachine doesn't beat them by 33 points).

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
League 6 Asst. Commish
We've got chaos in League 6! Lefty Moonshot, given an 8% chance by the computers, is now in great shape to sneak into the 4th spot! Here's what's happening...

#7 Lefty Moonshot projected to dominate #5 The Factory of Sadness (currently 83.02-55.76; projection 124.35-75.98)
- It's over unless Montgomery and Njoku combine for 60+ points and/or the Rams/Seahawks game gets cancelled and Kupp/Metcalf don't play.

#3 Run It Back beats #4 MicroMachine
- This one's already over. Run It Back clinches a berth and will take over the #1 or #2 seed.

#2 Da Jets in a close one with #11 Rumbling and Bumbling
- With losses by MicroMachine and The Factory of Sadness, Da Jets clinch a playoff spot regardless.

#1 Hero Shots Only Daluteh is beating #10 Prestige Worldwide 43.66-28.60
- Yes, that score's correct and each team is projected to finish right around 60. That's right - Prestige started 3 inactive players, yet still might take down the number 1 seed! Luckily for Daluteh, they still sneak into the playoffs due to the above losses.

That leaves one game left. It's not projected to be particularly close, but bad games by Hurts and McLaurin could make things interesting. Here are the stakes: TucsonCardinalsLOL win, they're in the playoffs. If they lose, Lefty Moonshot sneaks in and all the sudden the points leader that was left for dead becomes the potential favorite for winning it all. For those that want to follow along, here's the box score:

Screenshot_20211220-111957_NFL Fantasy.jpg

Good Luck!

Lets go Jalen Hurts! have him in League 1

finally the week after eliminated from playoffs my rag-tag WR corp finally decides to show up :rolleyes:

I'm down almost 100 points from my projection. 4 points for Brady - 2 points for Harris. Every one but one person has under performed massively this week. Final week of the season with playoffs on the line, great week for my entire team to just decide that they were not going to play.

Well that about does it for Fantasy Football this year! Going to miss the playoffs on points. It was a hard fought season and a lot of fun. Team couldn’t put together a win the final three weeks with som bad GM decisions.

By my calculations I need 14.63 points tonight from Van Jefferson to steal the last playoff spot. Dammit if I didn't leave C. Kirk on my bench with 19 points and this would already be over :(:( I'm not overly confident due to my coaching error. Also thanks for nothing Ryan Succop and the rest of the Buccaneers. -1 from my kicker didn't do me any favors either.

By my calculations I need 14.63 points tonight from Van Jefferson to steal the last playoff spot. Dammit if I didn't leave C. Kirk on my bench with 19 points and this would already be over :(:( I'm not overly confident due to my coaching error. Also thanks for nothing Ryan Succop and the rest of the Buccaneers. -1 from my kicker didn't do me any favors either.
I'm with you - let's get Van Jefferson 15 points and call it good.

There's still a lot of things up in the air, but I'm cautiously optimistic I'll be able to sneak in to the 4 seed 🤞

Yeah it’s up for grabs between you & @JimBetts good luck fellas.

Well that about does it for Fantasy Football this year! Going to miss the playoffs on points. It was a hard fought season and a lot of fun. Team couldn’t put together a win the final three weeks with som bad GM decisions.

Ill sell you some points. I got a couple left over.

I appreciate you just wanting to make it exciting.

@jdtox I will just throw in my 2 cents here and tell you that was a tough loss.

if I somehow finish off my victory, I will be in the playoffs. I am not sure really that if matters. I don’t think I can field a team in the playoffs. I looks like I might be without my 3 starting WR’s next week. Brutal

@oumagic I am gown a Godwin and could be down Hill.

@oumagic I am gown a Godwin and could be down Hill.
I have those same two. And mike Evans. Even my kicker is in Covid and not sure about ekeler playing this weekend. Crazy!

I think I'm in if I get the win tonight...

Back