2021 THP Fantasy Football: Week 2

I have Drake but don’t think he will be pulled off the bench this week. Going to roll with Edmonds & Mixon this week with a 3rd WR in Flex. Mike Davis & Drake will be sitting it out.
I have Drake and Davis - one or both of them need to play on my roster, that's the question. Davis may be in trouble with the Bucs D - so maybe just maybe I put in Drake over Davis?

Tonyan or Cook at TE in week 2, who are you starting?

I have Drake and Davis - one or both of them need to play on my roster, that's the question. Davis may be in trouble with the Bucs D - so maybe just maybe I put in Drake over Davis?

Between those two options definitely Drake. Staring a RB against the Bucs is just a bad idea. I did it last week, but I didn’t have a choice, it was my #1 pick and honestly I didn’t have anyone else to go in that spot. If I did have someone else to put there, I would have benched Zeke week 1 against the Bucs for sure.

Tonyan or Cook at TE in week 2, who are you starting?

That’s a tough one, both are solid options this week. I think Tonyan might be the better option simply because you should always start a player against the Lions, but you know Dallas is going to give us some air yards too. I don’t think you will go wrong either way, but I think if it were me I would go with Tonyan, I think the ceiling is higher there.

I’m still going back and forth between Drake and Jakobi Meyers in the flex. I think Meyers ceiling is higher so I am probably going to run with him, but Drake is tempting, however I really hate that matchup against the Steelers.

I still think Shenault could have a great year, but I need to see this team play another game or two before I feel comfortable putting him back in the flex.

I also really want to see if the Saints get Callaway more involved, and I am pretty excited to see what Rondale Moore is going to do in ARI. I feel like I have some solid depth, I just need 1 guy to really breakout.

I’m still going back and forth between Drake and Jakobi Meyers in the flex. I think Meyers ceiling is higher so I am probably going to run with him, but Drake is tempting, however I really hate that matchup against the Steelers.

I still think Shenault could have a great year, but I need to see this team play another game or two before I feel comfortable putting him back in the flex.

I also really want to see if the Saints get Callaway more involved, and I am pretty excited to see what Rondale Moore is going to do in ARI. I feel like I have some solid depth, I just need 1 guy to really breakout.
With Drake I would be nervous about how much time Barber is seeing the field and poaching carries/receptions from him

With Drake I would be nervous about how much time Barber is seeing the field and poaching carries/receptions from him

I am less concerned about Barber as I am about that defense. I just think Meyers has a higher ceiling and that Is probably the smarter move, especially with him playing against the Jets.

I am less concerned about Barber as I am about that defense. I just think Meyers has a higher ceiling and that Is probably the smarter move, especially with him playing against the Jets.
Between those two options I agree Meyers is the better way to go.

Thanks, I think that’s definitely where I am leaning too.
Usually my rule is if it’s a coin flip always take the guy playing the jets haha

I think if you need to play one of them a coin flip would work.

I’m rolling with Meyers over Drake…which probably means you should roll with Drake. 😂

Any thoughts on this for my non-THP league? Deebo Samuel vs Brandin Cooks as my flex with full PPR scoring. Leaning towards Samuel but unsure.

Well it was a fire sale on my team moves... The bench is flipped... Not sure if it will pay off bc this was slur of the moment whole watching Fantasy show....

@MWard also coming up with more excuses by locking down the entire Fantasy site... First he joined late with an auto draft team and now breaking FF app... nothing but trouble...

Not an excuse when the team is so perfect, they have to lock my entire team and roster down in order to give you a chance :)

None of my switches saved... That's very sad. Guess I'll be playing my roster from this morning. I still have faith in these rascals!

Dang, looks like I lost Landry for the rest of the game. 1 catch for 9 yards. Ouch!

Karsten, help a brother out... I need to get a win this week :D

I just got robbed. They take my TD away for Mitchell and then at the same time my opponent has Winston who rushed himself for a TD. Insert dagger and twist.

My opponent's kicker and D put up a combined 39 points on me this week...

@JimBetts and I are engaged in a massive pillow fight. First (any?) team to 50 points wins

Kyler Murray doing work two weeks in a row so far!!

Back