2021 THP Fantasy Football: Week 2

The perfect autodraft aka Mr. Technology problems aka our favorite forum guest in League 3 @MWard and I have quite the battle... Damn better get his stuff together in the 4th quarter... 6 points at QB with Dar old on the bench....

Well, my team did WAY better than last week, but could still be better. I also left a ton of points on the bench with Moore in AZ. He played like I expected him to play, but wanted another week or two to see, oops, guess he was the better flex spot.

I have Lamar Jackson left, my opponent has Aaron Jones, Mark Andrews and the GB Kicker. I’m up by almost 46, so I am hopeful I will get the W this week, but it’s not over until it’s over.

I'm up by 23 and my opponent only has Kelce left while I have two different packers with their D and K. If they play anything like last week I need to account for a negative score from the pack. Kelce gets less than 20 points and I'll be good!

Haha, well we can either celebrate or commiserate together.
…and we should have rolled with Drake.

Unfortunately it wouldn’t have helped my cause as I got smoked this week unless Adams & Crosby can put up 45 tomorrow…

…it’s possible right?

Another disappoinment this week... Yikes

It looks like I will move to 2-0. If the NFL projections are correct regarding my 2 win season, you will hear a lot of whining from me the rest of the season.

Last edited:
…and we should have rolled with Drake.

Unfortunately it wouldn’t have helped my cause as I got smoked this week unless Adams & Crosby can put up 45 tomorrow…

…it’s possible right?

Yeah, just like we knew would happen, Drake would be the better choice, but logic said otherwise. Of course, if I played R. Moore from ARI I would have had over 20 in the flex. 🤦‍♀️

Also, I am playing against Crosby, so I need low numbers from him and Aaron Jones tomorrow.

I need Tyreek to go bonkers in the second half and then have Tonyan keep up with Hockenson tomorrow. Not sure that's going to happen.

Going into Monday down 20something with Rodgers and Tonyan. Maybe I won’t start 0-10 this year!

I’m pretty nervous that I’ll be 0-2 😳
Not a strong showing by either of our squads this week, but we’re going to make tomorrow night interesting! 😬

Thought I had no chance after the day games but Lamar Jackson just put me right back in it this week!

I won’t go winless!! Woo hoo!! 🤣

I’m very grateful to have eked out a W to get to 1-1

0-2 and lost another player to injury. :at-wits-end:

Up by 3, unless the Packers D does me dirty again I'm going to pull out the close fought W, season coming together 1-1 !

Big shout out to King Henry this week for moving me to 2-0 in L2 (y)

Big shout out to King Henry this week for moving me to 2-0 in L2 (y)

Beast! He put up over 44pts, that's insane!

I'm up by roughly 70pts. I'm done, my opponent has Aaron Jones and the GB kicker, I'm pretty confident I will get the W. Some stupid points were put in my league this week though, 164pts and 172 I think it was. I was happy with 122, thanks Lamar Jackson! I still think I have the potential for even more points, and I am hopeful as the season progresses my players get into the groove a little more and start to put up the numbers I drafted them for.

Beast! He put up over 44pts, that's insane!

I'm up by roughly 70pts. I'm done, my opponent has Aaron Jones and the GB kicker, I'm pretty confident I will get the W. Some stupid points were put in my league this week though, 164pts and 172 I think it was. I was happy with 122, thanks Lamar Jackson! I still think I have the potential for even more points, and I am hopeful as the season progresses my players get into the groove a little more and start to put up the numbers I drafted them for.
172???? Wowwwwwww

Back