2021 THP Fantasy Football Week 3

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Week 3 is here!

Week 3, time to get a new D! I'm only doing it because it rhymes... Well that and because they are not performing.

Rolling into Week 3 (1-1) and projected on the short side of the stick. A lot of doubts swirling around with my team…big names low output.

Don’t think I won two games in a row all season last year. :LOL:

Time for the bottom to fall out.

I thought Aaron Jones might go off for 70 and I was going to lose last night, but alas I still got the W! Starting the season at 1-1, and I am more than ok with that.

I still need to see some more production from my players, and the RB situation is a revolving door until someone settles into that spot, but I have some depth and that's always been my strategy.

I broke 100 and got the win last week, nothing can stop me now!

well after multiple attempts to sabotage League 3, @MWard is free again to make roster moves... watch out world the perfect autodraft is open for business!

The NFL is sneaky and is on to my ways.

well after multiple attempts to sabotage League 3, @MWard is free again to make roster moves... watch out world the perfect autodraft is open for business!

The NFL is sneaky and is on to my ways.

i was not told about this 10 days ago

I was not told about a page that locks people out for three straight years.... I was introduced to it by Roger Goodells assistant, aka Franklin, reprimanding me and bashing me by labeling me as a suspicious character.

Well I have already exceeded NFL.coms lofty predictions of ZERO wins for the year and am ready to roll with my new Team motto: I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all outta bubble gum!

Got a waiver rejection. I'll bet over here crying.

Ah week 3 I found you. I was still on week 1. Figured out waiver wire. I think two FFL's is two much for my feeble brain to handle.

Most points in week 1 of League 4, Least points in week 2. I have no idea what will happen this week other than CMC will score 50 points this week cuz that's what he's done the last couple times I've played against him. Lol!!

just found a cool little thing on the nfl.com site for our league. it's called "trading block" you can show players that are available for a trade and list positions you want to trade for.

Must win for me this wee. Lead the league in total points, but 0-2. :rolleyes:. 0-3 start would be too much to overcome I think.

Come on Daniel Jones! Lead me to victory.

Words nobody has ever said before. This is how sad my team has quickly become.

just found a cool little thing on the nfl.com site for our league. it's called "trading block" you can show players that are available for a trade and list positions you want to trade for.
Found it took me awhile...
1632343731784.png

Bench one: Cook, Mixon, Miles Sanders, Ty’son Williams.
Cook and Mixon are must starts obviously but I’m torn between Sanders and Williams. Kinda like Williams matchup with Detroit, but want to hear all your thoughts!

1-1 right now but incredibly lucky to not be 0-2. Don’t foresee winning a whole lot more

Bench one: Cook, Mixon, Miles Sanders, Ty’son Williams.
Cook and Mixon are must starts obviously but I’m torn between Sanders and Williams. Kinda like Williams matchup with Detroit, but want to hear all your thoughts!
I would sit Williams. The old guys, Murray and freeman, scare me. Plus lamar wants all the spot light and would love to run or pass every play himself.

So I’m in one of the THP leagues, but what’s the “rule” about discussing non THP fantasy leagues in these threads?

So I’m in one of the THP leagues, but what’s the “rule” about discussing non THP fantasy leagues in these threads?
You can discuss anything. No reason not to get opinions on other leagues

Back