2021 THP Fantasy Football Week 3

Started 2-0 and got to my predicted NFL win total. I lost today and it will not be pleasant if I lose 14 more straight weeks to match their prediction.

Well I think this solidifies my future of NFL football... I will not be playing fantasy ever again. Back to back years 0-3... f**k this game!

Stupidly close L (check, week 1)
Underdog W (check, week 2)
Beat down L (check, week 3)

The season is only 3 weeks old and I’ve just about covered all the possible results

I have no idea why, but I felt compelled to pick up Josh Gordon. He is signing with the Chiefs. I figured what the hell, let's give it a shot! He's old, and probably will never play, but something compelled me to do it.

The season is only 3 weeks old and I’ve just about covered all the possible results
What about the dramatic W, the blow out W, the last minute W, the sure and steady domination. Also, don't forget the coaches error L.

Plenty more ways to get it to go.

I have no idea why, but I felt compelled to pick up Josh Gordon. He is signing with the Chiefs. I figured what the hell, let's give it a shot! He's old, and probably will never play, but something compelled me to do it.
I just looked at trying to do the same?

just need an average night from Dak to eek out a win and avoid the 0-3 start.

all luck. I still want gibson lol

It's because of the allure that he could be even HALF what he was the last time he played an entire season. I got burned the last time he was "coming back" though, so I wasn't going to fall for it again. :LOL:

Unless the unthinkable happens I will be moving to 2-1.

Please tell me Dallas doesn’t have enough time to put up 20 more points?!??? Or that post above is going to haunt me.

Please tell me Dallas doesn’t have enough time to put up 20 more points?!??? Or that post above is going to haunt me.

Hopefully enough time for a fg or a made extra point. If not this is going to suck.

66A2B419-3924-42B3-9611-544A0EED7FCA.jpeg

What's the going rate for Beat up CMC... I feel the need as I'm 0-3... But I need RB talent.

I think Sirianni’s fantasy opponent started Miles Sanders this week

Back