2021 THP Fantasy Football Week 3

You can discuss anything. No reason not to get opinions on other leagues

didn’t want to clog up these if I just needed to start a separate thread.

10 team trade offer:

I give:
Aaron Jones
Ty’son Williams
Antonio Brown

I get:
Zeke
Darrell Henderson
Mike Evans

First reaction is to decline. Zeke may get in a 60/40% or possible moved later in season if Pollard continues to play well(?) and Henderson has current rib injury. Evans should be more productive then Brown though. More I look the lipstick on a pig looks entertaining. Talk me off the ledge.

5C47A8E6-E45A-4275-A029-0C4AEBC19E1A.jpeg

1B70B8E7-0412-4D57-9833-3E9F28686511.jpeg

10 team trade offer:

I give:
Aaron Jones
Ty’son Williams
Antonio Brown

I get:
Zeke
Darrell Henderson
Mike Evans

First reaction is to decline. Zeke may get in a 60/40% or possible moved later in season if Pollard continues to play well(?) and Henderson has current rib injury. Evans should be more productive then Brown though. More I look the lipstick on a pig looks entertaining. Talk me off the ledge.

View attachment 9029525

View attachment 9029526
it's close but i would do it. he is getting the best player with jones but you are, probably, getting the next best 3.

Sorry to my man Florio, but it was funny to see my tweet on NFL Network. 55D97038-4C8C-4810-BE3E-5057C8E50F26.jpeg

10 team trade offer:

I give:
Aaron Jones
Ty’son Williams
Antonio Brown

I get:
Zeke
Darrell Henderson
Mike Evans
Based on your team, I’d say no. You’ve got two legit starting running backs and Williams is nice with Gaskins and Davis for depth. Your receivers don’t really need an upgrade and Evans is so up and down anyway.

if you’re looking to make a move, I’d try to package Williams or Davis with Brown for an upgrade at TE. You’re not going to get any of the big 3 (Kelce, Kittle, or Waller) but you could try to get someone like Fant, Hockenson, Andrews, or Pitts. You’ve got a legit team. I wouldn’t mess with it too mich

10 team trade offer:

I give:
Aaron Jones
Ty’son Williams
Antonio Brown

I get:
Zeke
Darrell Henderson
Mike Evans

View attachment 9029525

View attachment 9029526

I don’t do this. I don’t trust any of the players you are getting to be consistent and you are giving up the only stud in the trade. Jones is auto RB 1. Your also giving up the best RB in a run heavy offense. He may not be as good as Zeke or Henderson. But I won’t be shocked at all if Williams ends up scoring more than either. Evan’s is boom or bust. He’ll win you weeks and lose you weeks with 4-5 point performances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey league 3....let's do some wheeling and dealing. so quite right now

Got a couple lopsided lowball trade offers. Smh.

@jjjgolf500 you need to get your lineup fixed per the rules ASAP!

@Gman79 has sent messages that have gone unanswered.

The RES spot is for Covid positive only.

Quick heads up to Zach Ertz owners, he has been taken off COVID/IR so if you have him in the RES spot he needs be moved out of there.

Thanks!

I have…a really bad feeling about this week for my team hahaha

Thank you.
And that sounds like pure madness 😀

Had some games recording and didn't want to take ANY chances of accidentally seeing the scores. Worked out beautifully!

Hey peeps, have the decency to respond to trade offers. Accept or decline but respond.

It's going to be tough sledding for my team this week. Had 4 starters questionable as of this morning. Looks like only two will be out, but the others are dinged up. Also, a lot of tough match ups. I need some guys to step up in a big way to pull this out.

Well, it wasn’t pretty because most of my team was crap, but I got the W, so I will go to 2-1. I left a ton of points on my bench, I definitely had some GM mistakes this week, but fortunately, I still got the win.

That TD catch by Adam’s helped the cause for wk 3. Need to keep piling the pts on though as nothing is ever safe.

I'm 99% getting the win but I left 20 points on the table, bad switch with an injured starter.

Also, I don't think I've gotten any trade offers.

My team is not off to the start I was hoping for this season. gonna have to shake things up me thinks...

Back