ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With the NFL schedule being unveiled, its time to announce 2021 THP Fantasy Football will return soon as well. Each year THP puts together multiple leagues and signup is open to those that want to be a part of the weekly action.

DH6obVKXUAE4KWM.jpg

Here are the basics:

THP Fantasy Football is only open to Albatross Club Members. Want to be a part of it, and help support a wonderful charity, you can get the details here. Of course it has a TON of great perks as well, including the all expenses paid trips contests, ability to sign up for events and so much more.

Drafts are done live (online) and the date will be announced once participants sign up (stay tuned)
Each league will be 14 teams.
Every winner will receive a THP Equipment Prize Pack valued at $500.
There is a small fee to join and it will hopefully deter "signup and not come back".

For those that have not been a part of THP Fantasy Football, think of the same wonderful conversation and debates all day here on golf and other things, now including football. Trash talk, gamesmanship and so much more make this such a wonderful addition to the forum. We do ask that if you want to be a part of it, please do actually be a part of it. Meaning don't sign up for the fun and action and never be a contributing poster on THP. If you are normally of the quiet type, that of course is okay too, this is your chance to chat with everybody about the league you are a part of.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. If you just want to talk about how much fun it is, or football, that is okay too. Stay tuned for signup threads coming very soon.

Looking forward to another fun season

Oh yeah...looking forward to this. Felt like last year was an off year for me.

Is it to early to start prepping?

9A89CB5E-C91E-4D45-AFC2-5CF15EB51F51.gif

id be down

I'm interested. What platform do you all play on?

• Admin

I had a really good draft grade last year, count me in for this season!

Can't wait, hoping for a better showing in my second season! Apparently waiting until the end of the draft to pick your QB is a bad strategy...

Never have watched a whole football game but will definitely participate in this!

This was a lot of fun last season. Ready to give it a go again in 2021.

Makes the winters here go so much quicker with this tomfoolery.
I cant wait!

Now as an AC member I can do this. Have not done one in years, I'll have to think about it but it's looking good. Basically someone will get my money and that's okay.

Now as an AC member I can do this. Have not done one in years, I'll have to think about it but it's looking good. Basically someone will get my money and that's okay.
Its all in fun with some awesome prizes.

Always fun! Hope we have a much smoother season this time around.

@JB Then I'm in! Put me in the group that doesn't know anything about American 🏈!

Signups won't happen for a bit, so be on the lookout for when the signup thread opens up.

Pumped for some THP FF again.

Back