ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Football

I vow to once again provide a vastly disproportional trash talk to scoreboard ratio!

I may be too quiet to participate in this.
We'll see...

This'll be fun! Definitely in!

Heck yes!! I'm in and am willing to help again if needed!!

YES! looking forward to this again. By far the most interesting/active online league I've found. I got lucky last year and got to play in a league with @GolferGal which was fun even though she kicked my butt.

Looking forward to this again this year!! Looking for a repeat!! :ROFLMAO:

Im always down for a beating again!!! Lets Do It!

Which is worse gut wrenching defeats by less than a point or sound beatings? Lets try it again shall we.

Sweet, first year I'll be a part of this! Looking forward to it. I like building my teams around veterans, so I'll be looking for Jerry Rice and Peyton Manning.

Can’t wait for this league. It was a lot of fun last season!

I’m pumped... Can’t wait to draft someone that @GolferGal wanted ...

if my 2nd year of fantasy golf is any indicator, my 2nd year of fantasy football isn't looking so hot.

I just a renewal notice for my team. Am I just being teased?

I just a renewal notice for my team. Am I just being teased?

I think NFL does that automatically. We will have all new info coming soon for signups.

Signups won't happen for a bit, so be on the lookout for when the signup thread opens up.
just got the email from NFL.com.................the League site is OPEN...............

just got the email from NFL.com.................the League site is OPEN...............

Its not our league. We create new each year. Joining that will not add you to THP Fantasy Football.

Its not our league. We create new each year. Joining that will not add you to THP Fantasy Football.
i know that, it's just saying that the THP account is valid again. Got the same emails for my other leagues too. Just waiting for the "Declare Day".......

Sat out last year as I just wasn't feeling fantasy football at the time, but man I missed it. Can't wait for this year to get going!

Back