ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored By Tour Edge Exotics C721

Interesting week for picks for sure. Just hoping enough get through the group stage to even have a team :ROFLMAO:

Yeah this week is going to be interesting. Fantasy golf is new to me as is, now throw in match play? Going full :UST: and throwing DARTs :LOL:

Interesting week for picks for sure. Just hoping enough get through the group stage to even have a team :ROFLMAO:

that’s what I did just went through each group and picked players I thought could win their group depending on the matchups, and hope they make it to the sweet 16 lol.

Yeah this week is going to be interesting. Fantasy golf is new to me as is, now throw in match play? Going full :UST: and throwing DARTs :LOL:

*DAD JOKE ALERT* ( I lol’d)

that’s what I did just went through each group and picked players I thought could win their group depending on the matchups, and hope they make it to the sweet 16 lol.
Yeah I didn’t even think about looking at the groups. Going to be interesting to see how my picks play out. Might be a good thing to look at the groups now. Lol.

Yeah I didn’t even think about looking at the groups. Going to be interesting to see how my picks play out. Might be a good thing to look at the groups now. Lol.
Same here, dodged bullets for the most part but do have two picks in the same group 🤷‍♂️

Woo hoo! Get to actually take part, if my previous failures with March madness are to go by, no danger to anyone here :ROFLMAO:

& missed it again, sigh.

When is the cutoff for selecting (asking for a friend)

Same here, dodged bullets for the most part but do have two picks in the same group 🤷‍♂️
I ended up with a few in each bracket. Not sure how I accomplished that by just picking.

I ended up with a few in each bracket. Not sure how I accomplished that by just picking.

I didn’t check when I picked and I haven’t looked yet.

that would have been smart to check.

Lucked out with both winners. Still forever to go man.

It sure is a long season. Puts doubt in those ahead and gives hope to us (me) behind lol

Same here but afraid to check :LOL:

I ended up filling out a bracket from the tournament and picked all the way through to the championship round. Not sure if it will even make a difference.. We shall see!

Think my team finished 5-3-1 yesterday. Never picked a team for a match play event before and it seems like a week someone could make a big jump up the leaderboard.

I'm big on picking guys that don't have a profile picture. So far Rozner is doing his work for me. :love:

& missed it again, sigh.

When is the cutoff for selecting (asking for a friend)
It's usually just a bit before the first group tee's off (not sure the exact amount of time). But this week they started on a Wednesday, so everything got moved up one day.

I'm big on picking guys that don't have a profile picture. So far Rozner is doing his work for me. :love:
Ofcourse Bryson was my one big money pick this week....smh.

Back