ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored By Tour Edge Exotics C721

Yuck. Was looking pretty good on Friday but then all of my top guys except Spieth ended up tanking. At least it's a long season.

OK so I'm a week late to the 1st page.....but was 39 and now #11.............time to start hitting into the Group in front of me.

All 7 of my guys made the cut but faded a bit on Sunday and didn’t have Hideki.

4 players in the top 10 including 2 in the top 3 and it only jumped me from 92 to 71.
Going to have to choose all winner until the end of the year!

Went from 36 to 15. Thank god for Zalatoris! I had DJ as my my main guy and that didn't work out so well.

I am jumping in late but why not!

After day 1 got 3 guys in the top 5... (leader is 1) 5 total in the top 10.... upsetting pick thus far is Webb Simpson sitting at E and a +65

After day 1 got 3 guys in the top 5... (leader is 1) 5 total in the top 10.... upsetting pick thus far is Webb Simpson sitting at E and a +65
I’m no expert, but I think that’s pretty good 😀

Dang it. For got to submit my picks again. This makes the 3rd week I've missed already. Reminder set. 3 weeks behind but lets see what we can do.

Dang it. For got to submit my picks again. This makes the 3rd week I've missed already. Reminder set. 3 weeks behind but lets see what we can do.
It’s not hard to comeback. Set that alarm for Wednesday or Tuesday and you are good

I forgot to submit this week. Broke my rule of not setting a random lineup with no thought on Monday and then going back before the tourney. Had my lineup open yesterday and got busy and forgot.

Turn on notifications in Buzz Fantasy.

Some good lineups out there this week. Pretty tight amongst the top 50 or so. Should make for a fun weekend

The collapse has begun...was fun while it lasted 🤣

Turn on notifications in Buzz Fantasy.
I'm sorry to admit that I have them on. Twice I went to do my lineup this week and got distracted and forgot again. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry to admit that I have them on. Twice I went to do my lineup this week and got distracted and forgot again. :rolleyes:
Well in that case...🤷‍♂️

2DEDFD84-3841-4A93-8BAF-4681D32412A6.pngFinally picked a few top guys this week!

Can we end the tournament today?

9 of my 10 made the cut and 4 of them are top 5 right now

C. Smith
Connors
Horschel
Morikawa

and I got Zalatoris as well at a +11 right now ...

Missed the boat this tourney.

8 of 10 made the cut this week. Need some of my guys to stay in the hunt and move up the leaderboard.

Anything can happen on this course

9 of 10 of mine made the cut but only have 2 in the top 10. So gotta get a little lucky. Ok....a lot lucky.

Those that picked S Cink congrats. He has a great chance to win this.

only 8/10 make the cut after the late move to -2. Need a strong weekend.

8 of 10 made the cut this week. Need some of my guys to stay in the hunt and move up the leaderboard.

Anything can happen on this course
That's good to know. Apparently my goal was to pick the 31st spot... 4 players at that position.

Back