ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored By Tour Edge Exotics C721

I will at least for sure have a lineup entered this week.:sleep:

Pretty sure every team splits the prize money, so if you have 1 person you get half, both then the full share.

Pretty sure every team splits the prize money, so if you have 1 person you get half, both then the full share.
Exactly what I was going to say and assuming. Prize money will be listed per team, so if you only select one of them, I assume you'd just get half of prize money listed.

I'm going with the member of the team who has the most remaining picks left for me. That makes the most sense to me.

Looks like Ill have to go back to this strategy!

Well that was tough putting a line up together.

The sad thing is for example.... if you wanted to pick 1 of the 2 players like Cameron Champ (Tony Finau) , he’s $374k... no other week is he that much lol same with Bubba Watson (Scottie Scheffler)he’s $323k this week... is their price tag higher because of who they are paired with? I mean freakin Sam Burns (who’s paired with Billy Ho) is a whooping $340k ...really?

this week is hard imho... my best player this week imho thus far (if I stick with this lineup) is Marc Leishman

The sad thing is for example.... if you wanted to pick 1 of the 2 players like Cameron Champ (Tony Finau) , he’s $374k... no other week is he that much lol same with Bubba Watson (Scottie Scheffler)he’s $323k this week... is their price tag higher because of who they are paired with? I mean freakin Sam Burns (who’s paired with Billy Ho) is a whooping $340k ...really?

this week is hard imho... my best player this week imho thus far (if I stick with this lineup) is Marc Leishman
I thought the exact same.

Just one more hour to get those teams set. Another challenging week with the team format, should be interesting.

Agree... I was absolutely confused at the pricing....

Random lineup...

Just one more hour to get those teams set. Another challenging week with the team format, should be interesting.
I completely forgot.. again..lol

In the way too early to celebrate post, I am very pleased with the start for my team of fantasy gentleman.
10435712-AAEE-4FC3-A394-3EC61EB7D4E8.jpeg

Last edited:
So far I got Burns, Steele, Snedeker and Watson in the top 10.... the rest of my picks are just out

It makes sense though because it is a team event so they should each be the same amount. A mid tier guy with a top tier has a better chance of winning than another mid tier with a bottom tier guy. The two mid tiers should be around the same value as one has better odds to win.

Put 8 Players in and ALL 8 MADE THE CUT....... 3,7,9,9,9,9,16,24 .......

Last edited:
I'm doing pretty good, but its way too early. Usually when my team goes into the weekend hot, they tank on the weekend.

7 of 10 made the cut
6 are in the top 10
The last one is in the top 20

I'm going with the member of the team who has the most remaining picks left for me. That makes the most sense to me.
I did this sort of. I picked the teams I thought would win and then used the guys I would be less likely to want later in the year. For instance Champ-Finau I picked Champ because he only fits a few courses.

Most of my picks did not do well this week. Need Smith/Leishman to bring home the W.

Not a bad weekend for me, it will be interesting to see where I ended up in the standings, both for this one, and overall.

I had ten guys, and finished 1, 1, 4, 8, 21, 23, 27, MC, MC, MC

Had both the winners in my line up.

Back