ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored By Tour Edge Exotics C721

I have stayed at that 65-75 area since the first tournament

@Nerdy_81, did you use SG: Approach to pick your squad this week? Your lineup and mine are VERY similar.

i could throw at dart at a list of players and probably do better picking them that way :mad:

I just need to remember to set my lineup.

He said, hoping that nobody would look and realize that he hasn’t missed a week, but is still very far back in the standings.

@Nerdy_81, did you use SG: Approach to pick your squad this week? Your lineup and mine are VERY similar.
I just usually close my eyes and hope for the best my friend.

Hopefully my bottom 2 can make the cut, hopefully I keep the other 8 as well including Keegan

Ouch 6/10 this week.... Gotta hit some runner runners to win this thing.

Can you score negative points? That's what I get for forgetting and throwing a lineup together at 4am on Thursday.

Only 5 / 10 made the cut for me, with my two top money guys going home for the weekend. :banghead:

6/7 made the cut... Grillo the only MC for me.

1 sitting within top 5 (Hoffman)
1 sitting within top 10 (Im)
2 sitting within top 25 (Ancer, Conners)
2 sitting within top 50 (Casey, Thomas)

First week I'm in this.
I had 8/10 make the cut. So far 2 are in the top 10, 2 more in the top 20, and 3 in the top 40.
It feels like it's a good start, but I guess it's only halfway through, so who knows?

1619919374754.png

Man I bombed on picks this week...5/10 made the cut and only one inside top 10.

Not a great week. All my guys fell apart over the weekend. Hopefully the damage isn't too bad.

Boy, I missed the boat this week.

1st time I’ve ever topped the leaderboard for a tournament! Feels like there’s only one way from here and it’s not up. LOL

I keep moving in the wrong direction. Gotta do some extra work next week.

Lost a bunch to the field, but managed to stay on top of the charts for now. Need to find the magic again. Hoping I didn't peak too early.

Another 5 place jump, I hope I don't run out of events as I make my turtle like run up the leaderboard :ROFLMAO:

One of my worst weeks yet, only 5 of 10 made the cut, and none of them made the top 10. Surprised I didn't drop back off the top 25, but almost.

Getting the darts out for this week's picks, random picks couldn't be any worse than what I came up with for my last team.

Huge jump this week thanks to a 1/3/5 lineup win with three other money earners.

I jumped like 23 spots this week!
Watch out number 1, I only need to pick every winner the rest of the season to catch you!

Top 25 now after a horrendous start!

Back