ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored By Tour Edge Exotics C721

Up 19 spots to 12th! 3 more weeks of perfect picks and I may have a chance

Don't forget to get your picks in! :eek:k:

I'm going with a different kind of line-up this week, different for me at least. Can't do too much worse than last week, and I thought that was a really strong team, so back to the drawing board. :confused2:

9 of 10 made the cut this week.

Strange start for me this week, only 5 of 9 made the cut on my team, with most of my bigger money guys going home, but I'm starting the weekend just outside the top 10. Hope this keeps up, after last week's disaster I could use a good result this week.

5 out of 8 over here.

My picks are going downhill fast. This week may be my worst.

Moved up to 27th this week. A jump of 4 spots.

Nice little hot streak has pushed me to the Top 10, something I didn't think would be possible after 2 brutal weeks to start.

Another jump up the board, another week's winner but rest of the picks outside top 10.

Only 4/10 made cut. But got #1 and #3. Almost 2nd page of leaderboard.

Not a bad week, I think this was the fourth winner I've picked, and the rest of my guys that made the cut did pretty good. Bounced back to about where I was before the disaster last week, so the roller coaster ride continues.

from 13th to 4th......👀

Id say i had a pretty strong week.
1620612743944.png

25th to 8th! Still have some ground to make up, but a lot of tournaments to go!

Moved up a few spots, but still back 4.5 million from top. Need a good showing at the PGA Championship in two weeks with double money on the line.

Tough week for the squad I picked... Nice work @PKorf

Had a decent week picking the winner and runner up. Guess every squirrel finds a nut once in awhile.

I think I have fallen more places the last 3 weeks than I did the week I didn't submit a lineup.

I missed the first 2 or 3 events here, so way behind the 8 ball now.
It’s doable...I didn’t start until week 3 and have climbed my way up to 25. A couple good more weeks and I could find myself in the mix.

At least I remembered to set my roster for 2 weeks in a row. I've missed 2 or 3 at least now. Almost no point in continuing but at least I'm not dead last.

Like gas shortages...this won’t last long!
34332770-DFFD-4AB7-AB87-2CD17ADB04B0.jpeg

Back