ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored By Tour Edge Exotics C721

Surprise winner kept the money pretty low this past week which helped me bc my picks were pretty awful. Hoping to get things going the right way again this week.

This weekend is also the halfway point I think friends.

You have been on fire much of the season with a nice cushion to start the back half

You have been on fire much of the season with a nice cushion to start the back half
Managed to hit a few right off the bat, but it's been a lot of treading water lately

I went with something like MyTeam Version 5.0 last week, and that didn't work (my big dollar guys missing the cut, and my "Filler" bottom dollar guy making top 10 to salvage a little something), so I'm going with MyTeam Version 1.0 this week, just went with a different way of picking, right after the roster was posted, and sticking with it.

Here we go! Can't be worse than last week...right?

i seem to pick a lot of middle tier guys and roll with that. when you pick the justin thomas' you get handcuffed on picking other players. not sure if this strategy is going to work the whole season. gotta pick the big guys somewhere. i have been hovering around 10 - 20 but can't seem to hit that big week.

Well things are at least looking better this weekend, 9 of 10 made the cut, the only one on the team not playing this weekend is my bottom dollar, got a little money left guy. Big difference from last week, where my bottom dollar guy was the only one to make the top 10. :confused2:

Looking like a much better week for me here. If only there was a mini-prize for high scores on Texas Tourneys I might have a chance to win something out of this.

Looking like a much better week for me here. If only there was a mini-prize for high scores on Texas Tourneys I might have a chance to win something out of this.

Heck yeah man. Starting Sunday in second place isn't bad!
I mean, its not first place, but...
;)

I kid.

Wow, best finish for my team all season, 2nd place, just a few bucks behind @KY Golfer . Finally cracked the Top 10, hopefully I can keep it going for the rest of the season. :drinks:

Rolling this week moved up 5 spots with a 4th place finish this past week!!!

@Nerdy_81 building up a nice lead of over 2 million from second place.

I chose poorly on this lineup.

3 house showings and 2 baseball practices tonight almost forgot to post a lineup for this week. Late night THP on the brain!:ROFLMAO:

Still early on, but my entire team is over par. Could be a long weekend

I remembered to set a lineup this week, that's a win in itself.

Forgot to do my lineup. And I was literally doing nothing last night, so there's no excuse.

I'd say something about that, but I'm sure I'll do it before the season is over.:unsure:

Had to take a picture of this rare and temporary sight.

Screenshot_20210605-084607_Chrome.jpg

Problem is now that Rahm had to withdraw it messed out all up!!!

Problem is now that Rahm had to withdraw it messed out all up!!!
I think we should still get Rahm’s first place money 😂😂😂

Typical fantasy luck for me tho.

Back