ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored By Tour Edge Exotics C721

I had Higgo, Hatton, Redman, Van Rooyen, and Fitzpatrick:
I did not even realize I had 5 in the top 10!!

I just need to choose 10 more winners in a row to move from 53 to 1st!

Last edited:
Something must be up with the system.......hasnt forwarded the next week, hasnt loaded todays rounds at all nor has it recorded that Garrick Higgo won. Hes in 3rd place at the moment. lol.

@JB whats up with Fantasy Golf I cannot put in my lineup.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, beScreenshot_20210616-214422__01.jpg viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Last edited:
Back working... Apologies or thanks are needed but not sure which

Back working... Apologies or thanks are needed but not sure which
Glad it’s working for you now. Not sure what the issue was earlier

:banghead::banghead::banghead: ....... Six of nine made the cut for me this week, but none of them are under par ............ I need a BIG WEEKEND from my guys to avoid another big drop in the standings. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

This is ugly. Better enjoy watching a competitive round

Oosty up there isn't ideal for me. Hopefully Rahm can do something tmrw. Things may get a lot tighter up top if not

7/10 made the cut, but nobody in contention. Another lost week.

Lost a bit of ground but not as bad as it was about the time the last groups made the turn. @Kulikj2 had 1, 2, 3 at one point and I thought I was doomed. Great picks this week friend.

Lost a bit of ground but not as bad as it was about the time the last groups made the turn. @Kulikj2 had 1, 2, 3 at one point and I thought I was doomed. Great picks this week friend.

I was pulling hard for Louis. @Bunker Snot is coming up fast too. This is going to be a fun finish.

@Kulikj2 @Nerdy_81 I really wanted Louis to pull it out (or at least get it to a playoff... sometimes just don't want a good tourney to end) 9 weeks $2.9 million to make up... back nine pressure :LOL: - be well

@Kulikj2 @Nerdy_81 I really wanted Louis to pull it out (or at least get it to a playoff... sometimes just don't want a good tourney to end) 9 weeks $2.9 million to make up... back nine pressure :LOL: - be well
I knew I was in trouble not having Louis. My only hope to limit the damage was to have Rahm get ahead of him and luckily he did.
Should be a fun couple months fellas

68th out of 70 is exactly where I wanted to be when setting my lineup. Perhaps my afternoon wave will save me...

Back