ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored By Tour Edge Exotics C721

it is painful to look at my team...

it is painful to look at my team...
Me too, but at least there is still hope that the first day was a fluke, and they all get back on track today so I can have someone playing this weekend.

Me too, but at least there is still hope that the first day was a fluke, and they all get back on track today so I can have someone playing this weekend.

i have this feeling that this week will be the week my entire team makes the cut....but finishes, sequentially, in the bottom 10 :LOL:

The good news ..... 8 of 10 made it to the weekend for my team. :twist:

The bad news ..... none of them are in the top 25. :banghead:

Feels really weird with no event this week. Keep thinking I'm forgetting something. Excited to watch some Olympic golf though!

Feels really weird with no event this week. Keep thinking I'm forgetting something. Excited to watch some Olympic golf though!
I agree!! I keep jumping to the site thinking I've forgotten to make my picks. So odd to have a week off in the season. But Olympics will be interesting to see, even if not live.

There’s an event this week to follow alright

There’s an event this week to follow alright
This is also true. Will be locked in to that as well 💪🏼

Channeling my inner thoughts for a good team this week.

Big jump this week, but still outside top 50. Good to have Ancer, Burns & Smith along with a few others with good finishes

Appears to be a problem with Buzz Fantasy Football at the moment. They made changes to the field, most notably Oosty's withdrawal. They removed him from the options rather than just put the NIF notation by him. But, if you had him in your line up, it will not let you remove and replace him. Hope they get this fixed in time for tee off tomorrow.

Edit: Perhaps it's just my computers (I tried on two), but if you have difficulty removing him, try this: Hit the x next to his name. If it does not respond, go to save and click it. When it saves, he'll be gone. Then you can go back and add/change your line up and save again. Worked for me.

Last edited:
@v.man thanks for the heads-up!

My team went from 1st to 32nd pretty much on the back 9 today ..... talk about sinking! :banghead:

Ouch I was feeling good until that playoff

Nice lineup @Bunker Snot. I kept going back and forth between Scheffler and Cantlay. It's early but I'm pretty jealous right now lol.

If anybody is in fantasy golf but loves NFL too, our Fantasy Football leagues have 6 set and are close to filling a 7th.

.... and of course I gotta get a big WD on my team. :banghead:

I’m out of it so now I’m only picking players I like. It’s not going well.

Back