ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored By Tour Edge Exotics C721

Next week could be SUPER interesting if my team stays this hot
Screenshot_20210819-145410_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
..... and a second WD on my team, not just a sinking ship .......

capsize-big-wave.gif

Nice lineup @Bunker Snot. I kept going back and forth between Scheffler and Cantlay. It's early but I'm pretty jealous right now lol.
It's only Thursday, Matt Wallace WD, Kiz partied too hard and Day just can't get enough play time to get some form... I'm hoping Scheffler and Cantlay can top 5 but I may only have 3 or 4 make weekend. You and @Nerdy_81 are out of reach but i'd like to catch 3rd (sorry @PKorf )

It's only Thursday, Matt Wallace WD, Kiz partied too hard and Day just can't get enough play time to get some form... I'm hoping Scheffler and Cantlay can top 5 but I may only have 3 or 4 make weekend. You and @Nerdy_81 are out of reach but i'd like to catch 3rd (sorry @PKorf )
STAY AWAY FROM 3rddddd...............🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lowry doing his best to bail me out this week. Hoping he can stay up there tomorrow

Does anyone have Shane Lowry's address? I need to send him a box of hornets.

Man what a fun and stressful last 6 weeks or so. @Kulikj2 gave me all I could handle with some strong weeks down the stretch. I never truly felt safe until the back 9 today.

Was fun all year mixing it up with you guys. Not sure what the final results will be but @PKorf @Bunker Snot @Tread23 and @MH you guys all had great years too. I was able to hit a few winners early on to build up a lead and then it was just hold on for dear life from there.

I love doing the fantasy golf. It's becone my favorite fantasy sport the last few years and I'm already looking forward (hoping it happens) to next year!!

@Nerdy_81 you lead the whole way. That was an incredible run. I thought I was going to pull it off this week but you hammered the door closed! Great job!

@Bunker Snot one of us will win next year

It was a fun year, looking forward to next!

Thanks guys. Appreciate it 💪🏼

Congratulations @Nerdy_81. Your run was very impressive this year and we can wait to see your new Tour Edge bag.

Back