ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored By Tour Edge Exotics C721

Man what a fun and stressful last 6 weeks or so. @Kulikj2 gave me all I could handle with some strong weeks down the stretch. I never truly felt safe until the back 9 today.

Was fun all year mixing it up with you guys. Not sure what the final results will be but @PKorf @Bunker Snot @Tread23 and @MH you guys all had great years too. I was able to hit a few winners early on to build up a lead and then it was just hold on for dear life from there.

I love doing the fantasy golf. It's becone my favorite fantasy sport the last few years and I'm already looking forward (hoping it happens) to next year!!
Did I miss that we are not including the tour championship this year? Haha. @Nerdy_81 was too tough regardless, there was no way for me to catch up. Finished this week strong though, always a lot of fun!

@PKorf Dustin Johnson finished strong and I couldn't quite reel you in... congratulations on 3rd!

Thank you THP crew, all the participants, great fun, definitely got some competitive juices going over the last 6 weeks... see ya next season.

Congrats gents. After a couple weeks of forgetting to set the line up, I had to hang up the clubs.

Congrats @Nerdy_81 for your V and to THP for running another fun Golf Competition. Special props to Tour Edge Exotics for being the sponsor. I made a great improvement since last year and finished @ 16, was in the Top 10 for a couple of weeks but just couldn't hold on.

Thanks guys!

Congrats nerdy! You kicked ass from day one

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Congrats @Nerdy_81 on the win, I picked up 10 spots this weekend, 38 was a bit much though...lol Enjoy the Tour Edge Equipment, I bet you will like it

Congrats @Nerdy_81 on the win, I picked up 10 spots this weekend, 38 was a bit much though...lol Enjoy the Tour Edge Equipment, I bet you will like it
Thanks man. Looking forward to joining you guys. Have spent a lot of time going through your threads the last couple days

@Nerdy_81 kicked arse. Nice year Congrats.

Thanks guys!
Congrats, my dude! I can't believe how well you did! Bravo!! I placed about 35 spots worse this year than last.

Congrats, my dude! I can't believe how well you did! Bravo!! I placed about 35 spots worse this year than last.
Thanks bud

@Nerdy_81 great season. You virtual were the leader start to finish. Well done

Enjoy those clubs.

@Nerdy_81 great season. You virtual were the leader start to finish. Well done

Enjoy those clubs.
Thank you sir!
Can't wait to give them a go. Everything I've read on the review pages has been super positive. Really looking forward to trying them and joining in the discussions

Oh hello

20210921_172817.jpg

And what is in that big package? 😁

I am guessing USPS have dropped the ball once again on the tracking of mine. My tracking shows nothing beyond label created which probably means that it will arrive today. Lol

And what is in that big package? 😁

I am guessing USPS have dropped the ball once again on the tracking of mine. My tracking shows nothing beyond label created which probably means that it will arrive today. Lol
I have a few guesses :cool:

Back