ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored By Tour Edge Exotics C721

Well I guess my computer & phone does not want me playing Fantasy Golf this year. I keep getting the message that I have cookies disabled, which I do not or that...
View attachment 8999081
A few others were having that issue and posted ways around it earlier in the thread I believe.

A few others were having that issue and posted ways around it earlier in the thread I believe.
Yep going through the thread now to see if anyone posted about it. Mind boggling to me as I haven't had any issues before.

Ill get down to the bottom of it.:ROFLMAO:

Yep going through the thread now to see if anyone posted about it. Mind boggling to me as I haven't had any issues before.

Happened last year! Forget the fix.

Had the issue last season and I never did learn how to fix it. Still have the issue on my phone, but since the start of this new season I haven't had any issues on my computer, Yet! 🤞

Oh yeah finally in! Had to reach out to Buzz Fantasy...they were able to assist! Time to climb up the leaderboard.

Oh yeah finally in! Had to reach out to Buzz Fantasy...they were able to assist! Time to climb up the leaderboard.
I'm in 98th place so you have to go thru me first!:ROFLMAO:

I’m sitting at 77th place, and need matchplay to get me back in the game.
The majority of my picks have made the cut but I am only picking guys that are getting top 30s.

Will is a power fantasy user! heard he talks to the players before hand hahaha

@Nerdy_81
If I build a big enough lead maybe I can survive the epic collapse that is sure to come.

I am not good at choosing winners..

This week is going to be very very interesting trying to pick a team.

I had to disable cookies, delete all website data, then start the browser over.
After that it worked for me
Good to go...I’m in. Had to reach out to Buzz Fantasy. There was an incorrect setting on the THP league to allow entries after start date.

Let's see if I remember to set my roster this week. I forgot last week and didn't remember until Thursday.:mad: Stupid me!:ROFLMAO:

If this week goes anything like my March madness bracket..... :facepalm:

Match play is such a different animal, I have no idea how my team will do, almost like throwing darts to make my picks.

Back