ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored By Tour Edge Exotics C721

Welp headed waaayyy down the leaderboard this week. Just lost Homa and Ancer in the sudden death matches :cry:

Man had guys in position at the start of the day to have me sitting well going into single elimination...well 6 hrs later and it’s changed drastically. Might only have one maybe 2 guys advance.

Welp headed waaayyy down the leaderboard this week. Just lost Homa and Ancer in the sudden death matches :cry:

SAME, I was expecting those to be winners. I had a Solid chance of all 7 of my guys making the sweet 16 and now I will be lucky to have 4.

SAME, I was expecting those to be winners. I had a Solid chance of all 7 of my guys making the sweet 16 and now I will be lucky to have 4.
Ah interesting, I went with 10 golfers. I've got 2 guys through and might get up to 6 but it would take a lot of luck for that to happen haha

Dang, Sergio wth the Ace to advance!

There aren’t many people on tour less likeable than Billy Ho! Wish Max would have taken him out

Holy cow

There aren’t many people on tour less likeable than Billy Ho! Wish Max would have taken him out
Definitely agree, and not just for fantasy purposes. Homa is such a fun dude.

Yea my team crapped the bed today after a bunch were in great shape. Ugh this was rough.

I don’t want to look

I don’t want to look

This is brutal, I could potentially lose 5 of my 10 golfers to sudden death 😭

Should have filled out a bracket. I got five guys through; three facing off in one bracket and two facing off in the other. Whoops :LOL:🤦‍♂️

This is brutal, I could potentially lose 5 of my 10 golfers to sudden death 😭
Holy cow! You picked great players.
I have 2 thru and hoping Cantlay can outlast Harmon for a 3rd.

Holy cow! You picked great players.
I have 2 thru and hoping Cantlay can outlast Harmon for a 3rd.
I got lucky(?). Lost Ancer, Homa, and Westwood. Fortunately Rahm and van Rooyen survived.

I only had 2 of my nine make it to the next round. Go Kuchar or Rahm. 😆

5 got thru. 2 go head to head. Best I can possibly do is 3 in the semis...

I had 5 get through as well. Actually pretty proud of that!

Match play is a pretty big cut for the weekend. I've got four that survived, but most are probably underdogs tomorrow.

Four through to the elimination round. What a freaking ace by Sergio. I wrote him off after the wayward shot on #3

4 of 10 still alive. Rough first 3 weeks, including a goose egg last week with no lineup. Come on majors!

4 of 10 still alive. Rough first 3 weeks, including a goose egg last week with no lineup. Come on majors!

The majors are so big from a dollar stand point. Anyone can come back after a couple correctly picked winners!

I don’t even want to look at my lineup right now... ugg.

2 outta 10 left :sneaky:

5 got thru. 2 go head to head. Best I can possibly do is 3 in the semis...
That is really good! I got 2 through. They can face each other in the finals.

Back