ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored By Tour Edge Exotics C721

Welp I'm down to 1.

Got Kuch left! Cmon Smiling Assassin

Perez for me. Had Rahm/Van Rooyen and Poulter but Scheffler wiped em out...was really hoping to hit on that group when I had 3/4 in there but not to be. Perez wiped out Sergio. Poor bracket management 🤣

Last edited:
I down to one left and that was my filler in Kuchar. Not a great job on the picks this week 😆

Perez here too. Had Rahm and Harmen but lost them this afternoon

One left.. Let’s go Sergio!

Got Perez and Billy Ho - so one of them will be in the finals....

I had four in the sixteen, three in the eight, and have just one left. :confused2:

Sorry if I missed this; does this weeks WGC count in the Fantasy game? I just get an error when I go look at the Live Scoring.

Had Kuchar and Perez...and Poulter, Rahm and Macintyre for other spots.

1616972432641.png

Sorry if I missed this; does this weeks WGC count in the Fantasy game? I just get an error when I go look at the Live Scoring.

Had Kuchar and Perez...and Poulter, Rahm and Macintyre for other spots.

View attachment 9000109
Yes. It will update after the tournament. This one doesn't do the live scoring.

I had Kuchar, Harman, Poulter, & Garcia make Sweet 16. Just couldn’t find a winner.

It was not looking good on Friday, but it turned out alright with Horschel winning today.

I had #1,3, and tie for 5. And a few others in the 16/8 rounds, I think. So, good (lucky) week for me.

I guess its time to contact Buzz again...showing $0 earnings, however I had a line up set for the WGC Match Play. Earnings are there when I view my team, just not translated into the standings. Ugh!!!

I need more weeks like this one! I jumped from 51st to 18th, now if I could just do well with The Masters maybe I can crack the top 10.

Argh, I'd like to see how far I fell but the site must be down lol.

Up from last place one week in to 86th. Watch out I am coming for the top!

Woo hoo! Up 3 spots from 95 to 92 lol!

Back