ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored By Tour Edge Exotics C721

this week: 2.6,9,14,17,23,69,77............all getting a PAYCHECK for me........1st page I'm moving in.........

2, 6, 12, 14, 17, 23, 54, 69, 77 for me, put me in an incredible 76th this week! :dohanim:

Had Spieth and 7 other guys Monet but have a feeling I’m no going to be moving up that far. Need to nail the Masters winner.

Had Spieth and 7 other guys Monet but have a feeling I’m no going to be moving up that far. Need to nail the Masters winner.
A lot of people nailed the Spieth pick this week!

Slight bump up...

Moved up 5 to 10th. I was like 95th all last year so finding it pretty crazy in comparison. Yay Spieth.

Moved up one spot. Just trying to keep pace with the leaders.

Moved up from 86 to 81. And earned approx 2 mil in earnings. Tough times. Going to need a 1,2,3 finish at the Masters.

2 weeks ago in 94th place now in 60th! The comeback continues!;)

I had the Speith and Hoffman along with a few others who made the cut and finished 27th for the week,

That's nuts.

Dropped to 4th after trying to outsmart myself and not picking Spieth. Luckily Hoffman bailed me out a little so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Double money this week boys. We will see some movement for sure. Good luck all!

here I was thinking that I made money this week, 8/10 paychecks.....was in 29th slot hoping to break the 1st page ..........................WRONG............dropped to 39th. that's like taking a snowman on a Par 3.

here I was thinking that I made money this week, 8/10 paychecks.....was in 29th slot hoping to break the 1st page ..........................WRONG............dropped to 39th. that's like taking a snowman on a Par 3.
It's tough in these tournaments where all of the favorites are affordable, you are just trying to make sure you pick the winner. Masters this week is like the polar opposite, going to take some great picks to make big money.

It's tough in these tournaments where all of the favorites are affordable, you are just trying to make sure you pick the winner. Masters this week is like the polar opposite, going to take some great picks to make big money.

the only problem is that taking 2 of the top 5 golfers and it's tough trying to fill out the other 5 slots, forget filling all

This feels like a round of golf I start with a birdie and three pars, the inevitable blow up is lurking :LOL:

Moved into the top 50...

Preliminary roster filled for the Masters & it does not include anyone in the top 5.

My picks have been terrible so far.. but first major approaching!!

I'm all over the place on this one, and have already changed my team a couple of times. I'm still not sure the version I've got now will be my final picks. :banghead:

I had 1st and 2nd place and only moved up 5 spots! Hopefully finding a nice mix of guys this week.

This is a hard week. All the big guns cost so much in the salary that you almost can't pick 2 and field a team. No wonder @mmaynard11 didn't pick anyone in the top 5!

I had 1st and 2nd place and only moved up 5 spots! Hopefully finding a nice mix of guys this week.
HA! I had nine in the money last week, including second place, and moved down eight spots! :dohanim:

Lineup set (for the most part). Do some DD tonight then finalize it!

Took a step back this week even with Speith as the winner down to 22nd from 12th. Double money week needs to be strong to get back up into contention.

It's a marathon, not a sprint I have to keep remembering.

This is a hard week. All the big guns cost so much in the salary that you almost can't pick 2 and field a team. No wonder @mmaynard11 didn't pick anyone in the top 5!
Plus they usually don’t pan out with a win anyhow. 😂

I had 2 in the top 5 but only had 7 golfers, but changed one of them for 2 players to have a better mix of guys and 8 golfers.

Back