ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored By Tour Edge Exotics C721

I'm still juggling my lineup, and second guessing every move. I NEED TO MAKE UP MY MIND :angry:

After approximately 100 adjustments, lineup is set. Hopefully I've got the winner in there.

Changed my lineup last second... hope that doesn't hurt haha

Ah crud, went to review and possibly change my lineup only to find it's locked 😬

Well, looks like I'll be going with V 15.0 of my team. :drinks:

I don’t know about you guys, but my team is going to place 1-9!

I changed my lineup a few times...went back to my original 🤣

I completely changed my team several times this week. I think there is one of my original gut picks left on my team...

I honestly think that there is a large scale conspiracy by the PGA tour to sink my fantasy golf teams every week!

This won’t last long!😳😳😳
33E948C4-A189-4116-A23B-654E0AC6F43B.png

Looks like my entire team plays the late rounds today, so its showing me in dead last. :laughing:

And, we have reached homeostasis!
B2055B1B-32F4-469B-9319-3962A443731A.png

Well, my whole team made the cut, then they all caved today. :banghead:

4 of my picks are inside the top 10!

First time I have an success at this point of a tournament.

Looks like me and @J.B. Cobb III 's teams are battling to stay in the top 100. :dohanim:

My best week ever but they need to stop fading

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Zalatoris had me stressing most of the day, but he came through with a solid 2nd place to anchor my team this week. Didn't have Mats, but hoping to still get a solid result.

Three top 10, but couldn't break top 20... @Nerdy_81 continues to be strong top 15

Good week overall for me. Happy with my picks. ;):)

I had Zalatoris, Xander, and Corey Conners.
Best week I have had so far

Jumped up to ten. 👀

Got me eyes on the leaders now.

Decent jump after the Masters. Had Zalatoris, Smith, Leishman & Cink. Up to 55 from 81.

Back