Not open for further replies.

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Some of you might have joined in on the fun the last couple of years, but for those who didn't, we added a really fun new feature to the THP forum two years ago where we did a NFL Pickem Pool each week during the 2019 & 2020 NFL Season. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it so we decided to bring it back again for 2021!

222.jpg

I have the 2021 season set up and this weeks matchups are ready to be picked. Hopefully I didn't screw anything up, and the games should properly lock just before kickoff so no one can change their picks once the game starts.

How to Join and Make Your Picks:
There is no charge for this, it's totally free, we just thought this would be something fun for everyone. It's super simple, click the PICKEM tab in the navigation bar at the top of the forum and then click on the 2021 THP NFL Pickem Pool. Then in the top right you will click Join Pool, it's in the big orange/yellow box. Then click the correct week (right now I just have the first 2 weeks set up) and click Manage Picks in the big orange/yellow box. Make your picks and away you go. You will have until the the start of each game to manage your picks, but once the games start they should be locked and you shouldn't be able to change your pick. The tie breaker will be total points (without going over) for the Monday Night Football game.

Prizes!!
The winner of each week will get a THP Prize pack and the winner for the rest of the season will get something special. Shipping to Albatross Club members will be free.

That's it. It's really simple, and we hope this will be as fun this year as it was the last two years. My picks are already in. Good luck!!

Thanks. Although I never do well in this, I really enjoy this during the season.

Awesome. Done.

Let’s go!

One of my favorites! Count me in!

Some of you might have joined in on the fun the last couple of years, but for those who didn't, we added a really fun new feature to the THP forum two years ago where we did a NFL Pickem Pool each week during the 2019 & 2020 NFL Season. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it so we decided to bring it back again for 2021!

222.jpg

I have the 2021 season set up and this weeks matchups are ready to be picked. Hopefully I didn't screw anything up, and the games should properly lock just before kickoff so no one can change their picks once the game starts.

How to Join and Make Your Picks:
There is no charge for this, it's totally free, we just thought this would be something fun for everyone. It's super simple, click the PICKEM tab in the navigation bar at the top of the forum and then click on the 2021 THP NFL Pickem Pool. Then in the top right you will click Join Pool, it's in the big orange/yellow box. Then click the correct week (right now I just have the first 2 weeks set up) and click Manage Picks in the big orange/yellow box. Make your picks and away you go. You will have until the the start of each game to manage your picks, but once the games start they should be locked and you shouldn't be able to change your pick. The tie breaker will be total points (without going over) for the Monday Night Football game.

Prizes!!
The winner of each week will get a THP Prize pack and the winner for the rest of the season will get something special. Shipping to Albatross Club members will be free.

That's it. It's really simple, and we hope this will be as fun this year as it was the last two years. My picks are already in. Good luck!!

Yes! This was a lot of fun last year. Thanks for running it again.

Joined! I won one of those last year. It’s always fun trying to make the predictions every week.

Done. I always suck at this because I have no interest in the NFL but still have fun trying.

Bring back College Pick'em! ;)

So glad to see this back!!! Time to improve from last year where I fared pretty well. Never won a week but was near the top all season long.

So in on this!

Thanks for setting this up! Much easier for me to commit to then the FF grind I used to do (not that I didn't enjoy FF, but I just didn't have enough time to keep up with it and be as competitive or "in the game" as I would have liked.

Forgot about this last year. Excited to give it a go!

This is always a lot of fun. Thanks for doing this again.

Very cool! This is always fun.

Love this weekly pickem

Hopefully it goes better for me than last year.

I picked a lot of West coast teams traveling East in Week1? That’s usually not good!🤷‍♂️

Awesome! Maybe this year I will at least be in the running for the top spot one week instead of the bottom feeder I usually am.

Oh yea!!! After going winless last year, you could say that I’m due. Or you could say other rude things, so we’ll go with I’m due.

I'm in!

So glad to see this back again this year, THANKS THP!

I have gotten to the point where I pretty much ignore professional team sports, which actually makes this more fun. I more or less throw my darts to make my picks, taking a bunch of favorites, but a good number of long shots too, and see what happens by checking in here. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back