ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP NFL Pickem Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 14 off the lead. I don't see myself making that up with how poor I choose some weeks :LOL:
I'm so far back it is hopeless!! That's why I don't bet on sports!!

Early games have been updated, and I realized I forgot to update Thursday’s game, so that’s in there now too, sorry about that!

9 pts 1 off the lead but assuming with the games left out of the running but a much better week this week compared to last week.

Three people tied in first and a host of others nippin at their heels! Going to be an exciting few weeks!

Big bunch at the top this week, Monday night game should pretty close to cut the number in half. :drinks:

Wow that has to be wrong. I saw my name on there 😂

Not a single pick for Da Bears tonight

Well I feel like an moron now, because I know better than to change my picks, but I did today after I heard about the Rams covid issues. Flippin idiot.

Well I feel like an moron now, because I know better than to change my picks, but I did today after I heard about the Rams covid issues. Flippin idiot.

after MNF, THP Consensus was 10-4 for Week 14, overall 129-79

Hahahaha you and me both... Had rams early and then the internet got a hold of me... Ughhhh

I had 11 wins going into the night, picked the Rams and nailed the total points with 53. Unfortunately I’m going to fall one outside the number.

When will the Week 15 matchups go up?

All completed games have been updated. To the person who picked the Lions to beat the Cardinals, I hope you win pickem this week because you deserve it, who would have guessed that one?
Can we all forfeit just so we make sure they win? Not that I've ever been in the top spot, so I'm probably not much of a concern to them. =)

Can we all forfeit just so we make sure they win? Not that I've ever been in the top spot, so I'm probably not much of a concern to them. =)
Uh no. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back