ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP NFL Pickem Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness - I just looked.

You're in front for the whole season:

View attachment 9054071

Amazing job. I'm probably on page 5 if I'm lucky.
I've been up around there since probably week 3 or 4 and have never won a week. I'm trying real hard to win this thing so no forfeit from me. :LOL:

Need these afternoon games to go right for me for the overall standings

After MondayTuesday Night Football, THP Consensus was 12-4, overall now 141-83

Hey, I’m in first place this week! STOP THE COUNT!

i was doing well last year till i found out i was in first the last few weeks...i didn't even know the overall thing was a...thing :ROFLMAO:

Not doing so great this week, forgot to pick the Thursday game and the 2 Saturday games with Christmas stuff going on, whoops :ROFLMAO: :LOL: That hurts in the overall standings as I was right there, O well we will see what happens

MNF was a dead even split by the graph, so no THP Consensus for that game

11-4-1 last week, overall now 152-87-1

Having my best week with picks this week.

Doing much better than my pick β€˜em with the spread where I’m a whopping 1-8 :oops:

Clean slate so far. Time to keep rolling!!!

@mmaynard11 hope the browns don't mess up your pickem this week!

Hahahaha how do you know who I’m picking?
I don't but either the browns show up or they don't which could squander the pick depending on the surprise team.

I don't but either the browns show up or they don't which could squander the pick depending on the surprise team.
It’s going to be a toss up for me. If the Baker of late shows up the Browns could be in trouble. It will be a flip of a coin pick for me.

Sorry I didn't post earlier but I got the prize pack from week 16. Awesome! I would have posted sooner but couldn't. I'll post pics in the THP prize thread.

Thanks THP!

This is the last week of Pickem correct?

Thats what I thought. Looks like some Northern Wisconsin football loving person cant be caught with only one game left!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back