ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP NFL Pickem Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?!?!?! It is?!?!?! I can stop biting my nails now???

Thats what I thought. Looks like some Northern Wisconsin football loving person cant be caught with only one game left!
I mean they could be...:)

I’m focused on the current and trying to go 16-0 this week. 😂
You've been impressive this week!!! I haven't won a week yet so I'm just focusing on the end game 🤣

You've been impressive this week!!! I haven't won a week yet so I'm just focusing on the end game 🤣
I’d rather be in your position! You have been steady through the course of the year.

I’m focused on the current and trying to go 16-0 this week. 😂
Tough to pick because the sorry ass browns and Baker take on a sorry ass Pittsburgh team with potentially a last effort by Big Ben in Heinz... Who has momo and energy in their corner...

The browns who sucked the last half and even the entire season for failing to meet half the expectations out there and had so much disfunction in an organization that it gives a new example for the definition. (Not bitter or mad at all...)

Big Ben might put on a show for his fans...

I'm siding for heartbreak and disappointment by choosing the browns.;)

Tough to pick because the sorry ass browns and Baker take on a sorry ass Pittsburgh team with potentially a last effort by Big Ben in Heinz... Who has momo and energy in their corner...

The browns who sucked the last half and even the entire season for failing to meet half the expectations out there and had so much disfunction in an organization that it gives a new example for the definition. (Not bitter or mad at all...)

Big Ben might put on a show for his fans...

I'm siding for heartbreak and disappointment by choosing the browns.;)
I’ve changed my pick multiple times and probably will continue to do so up until kickoff.

Why did I roll with the Browns?!?!?

I tried to warn you
I blame the drive back from Miami and letting my family talk me out of going with Pittsburgh. I’ve got hope lol.

I blame the drive back from Miami and letting my family talk me out of going with Pittsburgh. I’ve got hope lol.
Wondering if Baker would have more success if he wasn't allowed to throw it

Yep and I’m back to typical form with picks this week

@GolferGal - I just noticed some of the 4pm games are listed as 1pm so the picks are locked. Any chance they can be unlocked? I need to change my picks another 20 times. Hah

@GolferGal - I just noticed some of the 4pm games are listed as 1pm so the picks are locked. Any chance they can be unlocked? I need to change my picks another 20 times. Hah

They must have changed some of the time from when I set it up. It should be all fixed now, sorry about that.

They must have changed some of the time from when I set it up. It should be all fixed now, sorry about that.
Awesome - thank you!

You probably don't want to change that one....or that one....maybe that one though....🤣🤣🤣
All of ‘em. Might go full Costanza and pick against my instincts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back