ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP NFL Pickem Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pending MNF I have back to back weeks of 6. Maybe I'm just not very good at this. Much like golf.

New week, get those picks in and WIN

I've been terrible so far this year..uggh

THP Consensus was 11-5 last week, 18-14 this season so far

Even though PickEm is tough and makes games extremely frustrating to watch, I love it! Makes things fun & interesting!

Just remember, your first guess is usually correct. Or as I like to say - every time you tinker, you make a stinker.

I feel completely lost in my picks this year.. but I've submitted my terrible guesses for this week..lol

Sorry, but I've forgotten how to submit picks. I though it would be by clicking on te "reply" tab at the top, but it was not! This is not something I do all the time, so I've lost track of it!

Sorry, but I've forgotten how to submit picks. I though it would be by clicking on te "reply" tab at the top, but it was not! This is not something I do all the time, so I've lost track of it!

The very first post in this thread explains how to submit picks, just referenced back to that and you should be good to go.

yikes look like this was the week to pick the upsets

This is honesty not fun this year….especially when I’m hovering around 50% picks being right per week.

Every time I think I should jump into legalized gambling here in AZ, I remind myself how awful my picks have been on THP.

Well 9 so far this week wasn't a great improvement from last week, but have a chance to tie last week if my pick goes right tonight. There is always next week.

I think I'm getting worse.. lol

THP Consensus was 9-7 last week, 27-21 this season so far

I make my picks every week on Tuesday morning. Have had two pretty good weeks in a row with that strategy.

Somehow I completely forgot to make picks this week. Guess I'm done for the year....

How did I win this last year?! Jeez, it’s like bizarro NFL this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back