2021 Titleist T-Series Irons Hit Tour

T200 look slick as does that u505. Oh and did I read something about an experience being centered around these irons....YES PLEASE

Beauties, I am really liking the look of them. I can definitely see either the t-100 or t-100s irons in the bag for next year. Also excited to learn details on the THP experience with Titleist!

No upgrades to my beloved T-400 Irons?

We can't comment too much on prerelease items, but each iteration when they launch to tour, its normally the irons that would be used out there.

So clean!

Cleaner photo of the T100 from the Titleist Insty page.

Screenshot_20210621-113805_Chrome.jpg

Seems like they really listened to criticism of the last iteration and made some tweaks. Especially the T200, hiding the tech to make it look cleaner. A lot of people didn't like the open cavity with the "screw" showing. Problem solved. Reminds me of the Apex Pros, in that regard.

I like the looks of these. Blend class and modern together well!

New T200 looks nice. That said, I liked the look of the last one too, but it seems I was one of the few that liked the look of it.

Irons + an experience...should be an awesome time!

No news on the T300's? But the rest of the release looks amazing!

I knew I was waiting for something centered around the new release. My favorite events are centered around Titleist equipment. Tell me more!
The irons do look awesome though :)

I'm not sure I like the look any better or worse. Kind of numb to it. I'm sure they will be awesome and feel great.

We can't comment too much on prerelease items, but each iteration when they launch to tour, its normally the irons that would be used out there.
No news on the T300's? But the rest of the release looks amazing!

See above.

I'm not sure I like the look any better or worse. Kind of numb to it. I'm sure they will be awesome and feel great.

this is how i feel right now. i thought t100 looked really darn good. these are a little meh to me.

Definitely want to see these from more angles. The T100 looks sweet but can't say much for the other ones yet.

02447D12-4648-462F-8560-7C5630B1E437.jpegC0C109CA-7E07-4567-A381-9D0BBDA8794E.jpeg2AC9881E-A7E7-4EE5-A738-25F05A2473C6.jpeg

The T200 look amazingly clean and the U505 - T200 transition appears to be well thought out. The T100... remind me of a modern cross between my old slingshots and whatever year AP2's I've seen a few guys refuse to move on from. 10 or 12 years old I think, but not sure, and am on vacation so I don't want to go searching. That band across the back looks pronounced though, and one picture I've seen the soles appear slightly more squared off than the current. Loved them on the current, so I'm curious to see these in hand. I'm not overly in love with the look from the back, but expect them to look great over the ball. Real curious about the feel too. Hoping for a little improvement there.

OK, with those photos in post #41 the T200 looks even better than in the photos at the beginning of the thread. Definitely interested in those. Too many good looking irons lately to not update my old set.

Love the looks of the T200's. The reminder of a Titleist Experience coming our way, just made my day!

I saw some in hand photos online. Top line looks thin on the T100/T100S! T200 is intriguing to me

I saw some in hand photos online. Top line looks thin on the T100/T100S! T200 is intriguing to me
Yeah, those pics.. The T100 really look like a T100 from above and below. Thin top lines, long in the longer irons with a quick transition after the 7 to a more compact look, taller heel, and thin soles. Slight change to toe shaping this time, but they look good. That band on the back though .. is a little different.

Those all look great but those T200s…

The T200 look amazingly clean and the U505 - T200 transition appears to be well thought out. The T100... remind me of a modern cross between my old slingshots and whatever year AP2's I've seen a few guys refuse to move on from. 10 or 12 years old I think, but not sure, and am on vacation so I don't want to go searching. That band across the back looks pronounced though, and one picture I've seen the soles appear slightly more squared off than the current. Loved them on the current, so I'm curious to see these in hand. I'm not overly in love with the look from the back, but expect them to look great over the ball. Real curious about the feel too. Hoping for a little improvement there.

Are you thinking of my 712s?

7B1CBBAB-44C4-4134-8FCC-38C249A69BBC.jpeg

That mass on the back reminds me of old Macgregor irons, I think they had that right?

Back