2021 Titleist T-Series Irons Hit Tour

I really get why the 200 is in some tour bags.

Is the whole back of that a plastic badge?
I believe no. Tapping it is an odd feel/sound though so anything is possible in this day and age.

The T100 is a very slick and intimidating looking iron. The biggest surprise to me is that T300 - a chonker with NO offset!?

These look really good, the T100 especially is a head turner. Very interesting setup options it seems. I will need to check these out!

Sounds like most people will get to start trying them in stores last week of the month, depending on company, location, whatever.

Sounds like most people will get to start trying them in stores last week of the month, depending on company, location, whatever.
The timing sucks for me. I really wish Titleist had checked with me. 😎

T200 4 to 6 and T100 7 to PW might be a tasty combo.
Yeah, it might. We were trying to figure out good options individually... I will say the Titleist guy was going with 4-5 200, 6-P 100 and was pretty convincing on it. Feels like the combo options are way better with how they made them this year.

I've pretty much already decided on the new T100S PW-7i, T200 5i and 6i combo set. Sticking with my U500 4i. No need to change that one. Love the looks, feel and results I get with it. My U500 seems to have a much narrower sole than the U505 based on the new pics, as well as a thinner topline.

I saw an email from a Titleist rep to a proshop suggesting all these new irons will be released end of Aug. for sale/delivery. Don't know for sure how accurate that timing actually is.

I'm still trying to figure out the utility. Just really wasn't expecting that. It makes the ZX look really svelte. Similar shapes with the wider toe, but it's quite a bit wider overall. You see a lot more of the back from the top, too. Don't have it front of me, but was trying to find a picture to compare.

20210708_211427.jpg

I don't think the 505 is actually longer, at least not by much, but it's definitely wider. Kind of in between the shape of the ZX and the TW-X (more at toe), but just not in my wheelhouse at that size. I'll be curious to hear others feedback on that one.

I'm still trying to figure out the utility. Just really wasn't expecting that. It makes the ZX look really svelte. Similar shapes with the wider toe, but it's quite a bit wider overall. You see a lot more of the back from the top, too. Don't have it front of me, but was trying to find a picture to compare.

View attachment 9016041

I don't think the 505 is actually longer, at least not by much, but it's definitely wider. Kind of in between the shape of the ZX and the TW-X (more at toe), but just not in my wheelhouse at that size. I'll be curious to hear others feedback on that one.

that’s a lot of eww. gross

Those T100s are quite lovely.

Shaft and grip fixes are going to determine how quick some people get them, as per the new norm. Good amount of LZ's it sounds like, PX 6.0,.. A bunch of choices are 'scheduled' in stock for builds mid August though. I've grown terrified of expected arrival dates for shafts..😕

Yeah, it might. We were trying to figure out good options individually... I will say the Titleist guy was going with 4-5 200, 6-P 100 and was pretty convincing on it. Feels like the combo options are way better with how they made them this year.

Would the T200 pair better with the T100S? Seems like they would I suppose.

Did you hit the T100 and T100S? Curious how they feel and sound.

That T100 o_O. Like the minimal look ,not too busy and eye catching.

I really like the matte finish on these.

Really curious to see what's in some bags this week with limited time in on them and a major course to deal with for players. These are definitely making me ponder my feelings on longer blade lengths.

Really curious to see what's in some bags this week with limited time in on them and a major course to deal with for players. These are definitely making me ponder my feelings on longer blade lengths.

Seems Jordan is putting them in play…

Seems Jordan is putting them in play…
Awesome. Thanks. I'll have to check his time and group for Thursday. I hope he and others play well enough to get the camera time where we'll get to see and hear them out there.

I like the look of those. I’m thinking about upgrading in the next year or two but my Apex will be tough to unseat.

Back