2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Yes, the 2021 Titleist T-Series irons are coming, and they are stunning. 

Consistent with their traditional release timeframes, Titleist recently brought their newest irons and utilities to Tour, and the world got a sneak peak through social media. But now, it is time to unwrap the whole thing and unpack it layer by layer. 

Are you ready? Then let’s get to it. 

Titleist-2021-TSeries-Irons-1.jpg

2021 Titleist T-Series

Before we break down all the entities within this T-Series release, it makes sense to dive back into the design goals. The T-Series debut came in 2019 and sent shockwaves through the golf industry as it marked the official end of the companies AP lineups, and a move into something much more aggressive and...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great write up JMan.

• Staff
Hope everyone enjoys this read, it’s one of the deepest dives you’ll see on the new irons, and should clear up a lot of the rumors that have been floating around in size and shape particularly.

Great write up. These look really good. Will be fun to start seeing some feedback from the forum.

• Staff
After getting to talk to the Titleist crew and really breaking down the tech, the T100S are SCREAMING my name.

I think this might be the year I get fit for some Titleist irons. Nice write up @Jman

Personally I love the looks of them.

Great write up. I am very interested in the T100S. So many awesome irons, if only we could buy them all. Interesting fact about the Vokey team helping with sole grinds. Is this new or have they done this previously?

• Staff
Great write up. I am very interested in the T100S. So many awesome irons, if only we could buy them all. Interesting fact about the Vokey team helping with sole grinds. Is this new or have they done this previously?
This is a new sole design, based on a lot of the feedback they were getting from their Tour staff they wanted to evolve things a bit and it just made sense to use the Vokey Crew to help there.

Great write up @Jman ! Look forward to testing these out later.

@Jman this article is so damn good. Thanks for all that info.

Beauty write @Jman. I can’t wait to see this line up in person

Maybe next year will be the year I move over and try some Titleist irons, they look quite good.

I see a combo set in my future for sure. The T100s are so good looking! It will be a tough decision on the entire bag or T100s/T200 combo.

Yes please! Really like the T200 or T100s setups!

Yes, the 2021 Titleist T-Series irons are coming, and they are stunning.

Consistent with their traditional release timeframes, Titleist recently brought their newest irons and utilities to Tour, and the world got a sneak peak through social media. But now, it is time to unwrap the whole thing and unpack it layer by layer.

Are you ready? Then let’s get to it.

Continue reading...

Extremely well done! Thank you.

Great write up on the new T series. I can't wait to try the new T-200 irons. I'm loving my previous gen T-200s more and more each round.

Awesome write-up! They all look amazing actually. I like my Callways and I've never hit Titleist, but this article makes me want to.

I was wondering why the T300 is so much more expensive per club? Especially for a Game Improvement head :unsure: wouldn't that deter the potential buyers of GII?

Nice write up James!

I felt like the AMT choice (continued choice?) as a stock shaft was partly based on supply, but it's cool to see them putting some belief behind it like that. I've loved my experience with them. I told a forum member recently that I think they're a natural, and brilliant match for the stronger T100S as the increased weight towards the shorter irons tends to solve the loft and gapping issues into the specialties by slowing me down just a tad. And my dispersion along the way is great. I honestly wonder sometimes why I don't always play them.

It's a big workday for me so quick, but I've REALLY enjoyed my time with them so far. More than I expected to, because their blade length is always a tad long for my eye. Most time on the 100/100S obviously, and the sole design has seemed.. mm.. I refuse to use the word stable... lol I uh, I've loved how it seems to let me keep the face square longer, from varying lies and when hitting different shots. ? Yeah, let's go with that. BIG fan. They look great, feel really good, LOVE the shape progression and the wedge should look tastier to some. Lots of awesome to choose from between the 200, 100S, and 100 and each has had it's own voice in my sessions.

LINKING the original thread here so I can find it later, as a bunch of stuff was already talked about and shared. @DNice26 shared his data from his fit with them yesterday in it just this morning.

Cannot wait for more of you to hit them and start putting together your mental setups!

edit: fixed the link to the other thread, and typos as always lol

Last edited:
Awesome write up. As someone getting Titleist irons I am SO excited to read everything I can able these.

Fantastic article @Jman These irons look incredible to me and if they sound/feel as good as Titleist thinks they do they could have a real winner here. I for one have never been impressed with Titleist irons but these I would give a chance for sure.

I am very interested to see and hit these. Has anybody seen the specs for these particularly offset?

Awesome write-up! They all look amazing actually. I like my Callways and I've never hit Titleist, but this article makes me want to.
You should definitely give them a try. They are worth at least that

Back