2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

@Jman Can you explain more on this statement… “ and they are also the only manufacturer who can put this much weight in the heel and toe while others are having to place it more centered in the clubhead.”
It means they’ve both perfected it over the years of using tungsten and they also have some proprietary applications aspects.

Nice write up! I wish they had done more to make it easier to blend the sets like Callaway and Mizuno have done. I can see that being a critical component for many OEMs going forward.
FWIW, they are all in on blending.

That was so good. Tons of info here. Thanks, @Jman 👊

Those t200 look like they are going to be my choice, but I can't not try the t100s...right?

Can't wait to see them all in person.
I got a set of the last T200's from the 2019 Titleist Experience. They were absolute fire. For a mid-handicap golfer they have a tour club presence with game improvement performance. They will definitely be a set anyone would be happy with for a long time. I played mine for 2 entire seasons and would not have changed again if not for the Morgan Cup. These T200's look better and have performance improvements over those T200's.

Last edited:
JMan knocked this review out of the park! These will be a must try for me this year and those T100S in PX LZs would be nasty!

I have no need to replace my irons and I did not like anything on the market enough to make the change. However, these irons just changed my mind. I will have to go in for a fitting at my local Club Champion again and my wallet is already sweating....
Thanks JMan.

FWIW Max Homa has a few videos on titleist's YouTube trying the new irons. Very informative and very cool.
I got to watch, I mean listen, to a couple of those on the road because they're nice and short. Good stuff. Max is so easy to like, and they did a good job of talking with him while giving a LOT of information on them. He's laughing at how easy they are to smoke like a little kid. Lol

the T100's look crazy good. Love the tech going into the T100s too. Only thing our of this entire release that isn't fire is the Mi max impact badge on the T300's. nit picky, but everything else about this lineup is so clean I'm not quite sure what the reasoning behind that choice was.

a blend of 200 and 100S sounds mighty fine to me. not gonna happen this year, but that doesn’t mean i won’t still hit them.

a blend of 200 and 100S sounds mighty fine to me. not gonna happen this year, but that doesn’t mean i won’t still hit them.
That could be a reallllllly nice combo.

Great looking lineup

Ooo, there's one of those Titleist videos with Speith and Zalatoris too, and Spieth mentions the uneven lies and out of the rough thing with the soles.

Awesome read. Not sure how I feel about the back on the T200. Also not sure where I fit forgiveness wise coming from Srixon 7 Series if that is T200 or T100s. Thinking about T200 in 4i-5i and T100s for the rest. Sweet looking clubs.

Great write up @Jman! Really looking forward to giving these a shot. Glad to hear they listened to the feedback on sound/feel for 2019 T100 irons - if there had to be a complaint it would have been that for me as well (very small one though).

Really hope these come out in a dark satin finish - preferably in something that's more durable than the PVD finish they've been using.

If its helpful for anyone….

I tested the T100, T100S and T200 against my current T100S irons.
Below are some results, all 7 irons with the same $taper shaft and a TP5X golf ball. This is off an indoor mat.

I have quite a bit more data with head shaft combos, but thought I’d share these for folks to peruse. YMMV of course…

77D5EAFD-FC78-4916-B9C0-95718CBFD91D.jpeg

Last edited:
If its helpful for anyone….

I tested the T100, T100S and T200 against my current T100S irons.
Below are some results, all 7 irons with the same $taper shaft and a TP5X golf ball. This is off an indoor mat.

I have quite a bit more data with head shaft combos, but thought I’d share these for folks to peruse. YMMV of course…

View attachment 9019454

which would you buy?

which would you buy?

Good question!!!!!

The local consultant (@OldandStiff ) was commissioned to analyze some data… lol

They are all really good.

To keep it simple and given my experience with the T100S, I’d likely stay there…but at the time of testing, I tested different shafts with the T100 head only.

In summary, think I would do something like:
T200 4 and maybe 5 (one degree weak)
T100S 5/6 to PW (one degree weak)
AMT white

I reeeally liked the T100 though. So solid in the feels dept. And it gave me the highest spin.

Titleist has some really great options in these 3. Not sure you can go wrong.

Good question!!!!!

The local consultant (@OldandStiff ) was commissioned to analyze some data… lol

They are all really good.

To keep it simple and given my experience with the T100S, I’d likely stay there…but at the time of testing, I tested different shafts with the T100 head only.

In summary, think I would do something like:
T200 4 and maybe 5 (one degree weak)
T100S 5/6 to PW (one degree weak)
AMT white

I reeeally liked the T100 though. So solid in the feels dept. And it gave me the highest spin.

Titleist has some really great options in these 3. Not sure you can go wrong.

Haha I checked my notes to verify this decision,.. but I can't read them. :unsure:

I should send you some data so you can help me sort out my ponder. I don't think I've ever had this much trouble deciding.

Haha I checked my notes to verify this decision,.. but I can't read them. :unsure:

I should send you some data so you can help me sort out my ponder. I don't think I've ever had this much trouble deciding.

Well, if you send me data, make sure it isn't hand written.....or my recommendation might be to pick up bowling!

We should have some of these in hand very very soon for some deep dive testing…:unsure:

Anyone hit the AV Tensei white shafts? Curious about that shaft as it has decent weight in shorter irons for graphite.

Last edited:
TXG boys with the live stream.

Back