2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

Yeah, this is a little crazy. Going to have to do this again sometime to add to the overall, and level out strike patterns, but getting a good 6/700+ difference between the TP5x and CSX. Using the exact same 2 balls of each. The interesting thing is, with CSX, both clubs real consistent. With the TP5x, TCB is retaining more spin than T100 on similar strikes. T100-TP5x is 190-ish revs lower than TCB TP5x like clockwork. :unsure:. Weird.

Going to hit a couple more, but thinking of you @DNice26 and @McLovin and getting an interesting pattern with TCB/t100/TP5x/CSX right now.

i'd be playing csx, so definitely curious about that combo. also, help a brother out and hit the 100s and 200 as well. for science.

Yeah, this is a little crazy. Going to have to do this again sometime to add to the overall, and level out strike patterns, but getting a good 6/700+ difference between the TP5x and CSX. Using the exact same 2 balls of each. The interesting thing is, with CSX, both clubs real consistent. With the TP5x, TCB is retaining more spin than T100 on similar strikes. T100-TP5x is 190-ish revs lower than TCB TP5x like clockwork. :unsure:. Weird.

i'd be playing csx, so definitely curious about that combo. also, help a brother out and hit the 100s and 200 as well. for science.

Yeah, why does he have to be so selfish.

Always about O&S.

You guys are so needy.. :LOL:

20210802_143516.jpg

T200 is the most boring to hit, every time. At least for someone like me. It's a boring, boring machine. Nothing changes and I start trying to do things, out of boredom. Soo.. sane people should love it.

T200 is the most boring to hit, every time. At least for someone like me. It's a boring, boring machine. Nothing changes and I start trying to do things, out of boredom. Soo.. sane people should love it.

i strive for boring golf.

For some odd reason, sample anomaly, cg, very subtle strike pattern, etc, the TCB retained a little more spin with the lower spinning ball.

i strive for boring golf.
I strive for a sole that doesn't give me severe Mav Pro flashbacks. :LOL:.

No, they're great. Big departure in sound, feel, and shape compared to the S for me without much performance benefit. They're the star of the show though. Big improvement over the last ones in all those things to me. The size and offset changes are great.

Went to a Titleist fitting this aft. Got there early to really get warmed up to find a good swing. I have the current Model T200’s and was focused on the same model. I asked for the KBS Tour 90 shaft as I had just purchased a set for my irons which are not installed yet.

I hit my gamer iron 4 or 5 times to get some baseline numbers. He handed me the new T200 and I hit it the same amount of times. I had one bad swing out of the 5 times I hit it. I gained 8 mph of ball speed with the new irons! Nice high ball flight with more club head speed and distance. The feel off of the face is much better with the new version. Carry distance with the 7 iron was in the 165-167 range with a total up to about 175.

I tried the T100s and that club is just out of my skill level lol. Great looking irons but I’ll take the forgiveness.

I didn’t hesitate and ordered the 5-GW with the KBS shafts. There was no up charge for those shafts so I now don’t have to deal with switching shafts around. Going with the GP micro suede grips for the whole bag.

Since I didn’t have a GW now I added on 3 SM8 wedges to gap out the rest of the bag. 52F a 56M and my favorite club a 60D.

Now the wait begins :LOL:

That is serious gains!!!! Which translates to distance. You are gonna make me want to test these for sure.

T100S will be in hand this week, will do a little photo session with them and then get to work putting them through their paces to really dive in on what I see in this thread. (y)

If you can flight the ball down with it then it sounds like something I would love. I adjust trajectory down but I don’t try to curve the ball too much.

These are interesting looking clubs. Interesting tech in them as well. I've only ever hit a TItleist club once, but I know a lot of people that really like their clubs. These will make a lot of people happy I am sure.

Last edited:
If you can flight the ball down with it then it sounds like something I would love. I adjust trajectory down but I don’t try to curve the ball too much.
You'll have to find a chance to hit them. I haven't had any real trouble working them when I've tried, which isn't a ton, but like I said, I hit a couple and then start trying to move it because it's pretty consistent. I think the launch has been within a about a degree of the S for me, and haven't been anything crazy for height. I've definitely been able to hit some bullets when I've tried. I'd be curious to hear your feedback on that since that's a big part of your game. I'm excited to hear how everyone likes those really, because I probably won't have more than one in my bag.

Last edited:
20210803_135826.jpg

This is why I said T200 soles give me Mavrik Pro flashbacks. T200 is actually a little wider though.

How about the top lines?
I thought I took a picture of them, but apparently didn't tap it. I was moving fast. Just in there too pick a couple things up and didn't want to be tempted to take any swings.

I thought I took a picture of them, but apparently didn't tap it. I was moving fast. Just in there too pick a couple things up and didn't want to be tempted to take any swings.
You don't have to lie to us....You always want to be tempted!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Heart & Ego say T100S. Brain keeps telling me T200 is the sweet spot. Going to take a few more demo sessions to make up my mind.

Back