2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

Heart & Ego say T100S. Brain keeps telling me T200 is the sweet spot. Going to take a few more demo sessions to make up my mind.

I am kind of thinking the same thing but wondering what a combo set of T200s in 5-7 with T100S in 8-GW would play.

You'll have to find a chance to hit them. I haven't had any real trouble working them when I've tried, which isn't a ton, but like I said, I hit a couple and then start trying to move it because it's pretty consistent. I think the launch has been within a about a degree of the S for me, and haven't been anything crazy for height. I've definitely been able to hit some bullets when I've tried. I'd be curious to hear your feedback on that since that's a big part of your game. I'm excited to hear how everyone likes those really, because I probably won't have more than one in my bag.

We have a Titleist fitting rep who is a member at my club so I may have to ask to borrow the set he has to try them out.

Looks like Thursday is the day. Should have some glamour shots done for the weekend, excited to bust out the photo table.

Tomorrow is a Glamorous Thursday.

T100S are out for delivery 👀

I feel like you're reeeally going to like these clubs. They're all kinds of stuffs you tend to like.

Refresh me, how do y'all feel about wedge loft labeling??

I can't say I love it.

When you have had a chance to hit them, I would LOVE some comparison to the Cobra MIMs.

comparison to the Cobra MIMs.
I hadn't really thought about them together. That's interesting. Pretty different to me, from the bottom all the way up.

When you have had a chance to hit them, I would LOVE some comparison to the Cobra MIMs.
I’ll even get you some side by sides ;)

seems very minor. Why don’t you like it?
Bending. It's like someone asking why you carry 2 52* wedges when it's because neither of them is 52.

Bending. It's like someone asking why you carry 2 52* wedges when it's because neither of them is 52.
Eh, I guess I just don’t sweat that? If I know, then that’s all that matters.

gotcha. I get that even though I have never worried about it.

Eh, I guess I just don’t sweat that? If I know, then that’s all that matters.
gotcha. I get that even though I have never worried about it.

Yeah it just takes me getting used to looking at the wrong number. I mean, I'm the guy that reacts with near violence having to look at Triple Track, so there's a slight possiblity I'm crazy more sensitive to something like that. :LOL:

I hadn't really thought about them together. That's interesting. Pretty different to me, from the bottom all the way up.
Interesting. You have forgotten more than I will ever know, but to me, they seem to be very similar comps, particularly where I ordered my Cobras one degree strong. They are both a players cavity and in my case, the lofts are almost identical.

I would presume that the MIMs are longer heel to toe, but how else are they drastically different?

Last edited:
Yeah it just takes me getting used to looking at the wrong number. I mean, I'm the guy that reacts with near violence having to look at Triple Track, so there's a slight possiblity I'm crazy more sensitive to something like that. :LOL:

You should see seek some professional help. lol.. All good buddy. I understand some get very messed up by things like that. I am not one of them. But that is because I am not crazy..

You should see seek some professional help. lol.. All good buddy. I understand some get very messed up by things like that. I am not one of them. But that is because I am not crazy..
I'm really not crazy, I just don't want things that are wrong on my stuff. At around $200 an iron these days.. that seems like a lot to pay for something being inaccurate before the plastic even comes off. I'd just rather it not be there than me notice it, even once.

Back