2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

I could have swore someone asked about a black finish on these during the Titleist experience, but I cant remember what the answer was.
They were testing finish and material used to get the dark and sustain wear/feel. Looks like they have made progress!

I thought the answer was looking at it but no commitment, not convinced of the right finish to last the longest. Different finishes create different metallurgy which means different feel.
Absolutely remember that conversation.

They were testing finish and material used to get the dark and sustain wear/feel. Looks like they have made progress!
They look so good. I like me a darker finish on irons.

Reactions: J4U
Cam Smith has had a set in the black finish from the get go, the ones @OldandStiff posted look the same

Cam Smith has had a set in the black finish from the get go, the ones @OldandStiff posted look the same
I’m going to stop by his crib tomorrow and check them out. He is about a mile from me. 😂

I make my HS kids SO mad with these irons. I also shot a 68 with them the other day….

The T100S check a lot of boxes for me. They feel excellent. They’re small. They’re fun. They look stunning.

I have, probably three, sets I want to test against them, but at times I don’t know WHY.

i cleaned up my t100S the other day and was reminded how badly i want these to work. they are just so stunning. i have a fitting in a couple weeks and we’ll definitely try to find a good setup for these because they’re too great to not try one more time.

Few more sessions with the T200 - T100s set. During my round on Sunday the turf was pretty damp & these allowed for great contact & getting through the turf. Hit some great shots on a couple of the par 3’s Great ball flight and the balls stopped & checked pretty quickly.

I am seeing about 8-10yd increases on a few of the irons & a tighter dispersion from my intended target.
Looking forward to my two rounds this weekend and the outcomes.

Few more sessions with the T200 - T100s set. During my round on Sunday the turf was pretty damp & these allowed for great contact & getting through the turf. Hit some great shots on a couple of the par 3’s Great ball flight and the balls stopped & checked pretty quickly.

I am seeing about 8-10yd increases on a few of the irons & a tighter dispersion from my intended target.
Looking forward to my two rounds this weekend and the outcomes.
Isn’t it fascinating how damn long the 100S are?

i cleaned up my t100S the other day and was reminded how badly i want these to work. they are just so stunning. i have a fitting in a couple weeks and we’ll definitely try to find a good setup for these because they’re too great to not try one more time.

They are beautiful for sure. I hope you find something that works for you!

Isn’t it fascinating how damn long the 100S are?
I had one shot where I had 153 to the stick but needed to get up over a tree. Pulled an 8i, still clipped the leaves & flew the pin by 10yds? 🤷‍♂️

I had one shot where I had 153 to the stick but needed to get up over a tree. Pulled an 8i, still clipped the leaves & flew the pin by 10yds? 🤷‍♂️
Yup. It’s wild to me that in this set, the 8i remains my 165 club

Yup. It’s wild to me that in this set, the 8i remains my 165 club
It’s mind boggling and still strange pulling an 8i
For that distance…however the results are there every time.

I am in bag battle mode with zx7 and t100s. They both do things that I really like for my game, and I can make a case for either on a given day. Good problem to have, of course, but I will eventually pick one that sticks until the next bag battle. I played my mp-18 mmc irons for the better part of 3 seasons. I like sticking with a set that works. The t100s irons look ridiculously awesome. At address, they give me a warm fuzzy. The solid feel is addictive. I get a strong ball flight that I like, and the full setup from GW through 6i with the t200 in the 5i and 4i spots is compete and balanced with nice gaps throughout. In contrast, over and over I am seeing a few hundred rpms more spin and a touch better left-right dispersion with the zx7s. I also prefer how the zx7's go trough the turf. I take bigger divots with the t100s. The zx7's are more of a zip. It is a tough decision. I think I can get in maybe 2 more rounds in this outlier November weather. I will play one with the t100s/t200 combo and one with the zx7's + the t100s GW and t200 4 and 5. That combo feels very interesting for comparative sake. Should be fun.

I’ve got couple more rounds in with my T200s over the last week. My biggest takeaway is the feeling I have when I swing these. I knew the lighter clubs I had been playing were messing with my swing so it is nice these feel familiar and natural. It’s nice to feel the club head during the swing again.

I’ve got couple more rounds in with my T200s over the last week. My biggest takeaway is the feeling I have when I swing these. I knew the lighter clubs I had been playing were messing with my swing so it is nice these feel familiar and natural. It’s nice to feel the club head during the swing again.
There’s so much truth here, FEELING the head is just comfort in the swing, awesome you’re digging the 200’s!

Glad to see you getting along with these! How is launch looking on these? Notice any difference from your previous gamers?

Glad to see you getting along with these! How is launch looking on these? Notice any difference from your previous gamers?
Launch is higher than my recent normal which is great to see. But some of that I think is I’m working very hard on my grip and posture. I really can’t say enough about how much the feel these irons have helped me lately. The more I play these the more I love them and they are making my swing tweaks easier because they feel so much better than what I was playing.

If I wasn’t so pleased with my MIM tour and there was my a 2 month wait i probably would have ordered the T100s

I got a notice from UPS yesterday that my irons are being delivered between 11 and 2 today. Only issue is I have a tee time at 11:15 and won’t be home when they get here 😡. It is supposed to be quite cold tomorrow and Sunday. I did book 2 hours of simulator time with my son for Saturday though.

Long range forecast for next weekend looks decent so I should be able to play some golf.

If I wasn’t so pleased with my MIM tour and there was my a 2 month wait i probably would have ordered the T100s
I really like my MIM’s, selfishly though I like that these are smaller. I’m just in that phase/mode right now I suppose…for better or worse :LOL:

I’m w
I really like my MIM’s, selfishly though I like that these are smaller. I’m just in that phase/mode right now I suppose…for better or worse :LOL:

Im with you there, plus satin is always better then chrome lol

These were so GOOD today! Each time I get out the results are better and better.

Back