2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

A few weeks ago I nade my first ever HIO with my T200s during the 4th round with the new clubs that I received as part of the THP Titleist Experience. Today this came in the mail from Titleist and was a very pleasant surprise. They even inscribed my name on the back which I never expected. I took a picture of the ball tag and ball thought it would be fun to share with THP who helped make this happen. Special shout out to @gbtrsc for suggesting I register my HIO on Titleist's website.
C0962FC1-8B28-42F7-848D-A304FF06F132.jpeg16C9A9A5-C5DE-4B1C-837F-6FAE732F7B53.jpeg

A few weeks ago I nade my first ever HIO with my T200s during the 4th round with the new clubs that I received as part of the THP Titleist Experience. Today this came in the mail from Titleist and was a very pleasant surprise. They even inscribed my name on the back which I never expected. I took a picture of the ball tag and ball thought it would be fun to share with THP who helped make this happen. Special shout out to @gbtrsc for suggesting I register my HIO on Titleist's website.
View attachment 9047947View attachment 9047948

That is awesome!

I hit these obnoxiously good.

It’s just absurd. I’m a broken record but the T100S keep rocking and rolling.

So I hit the T200 during my fitting today just to see what they might be like. I hit 3 balls and handed them back and knew it was not an iron I wanted to hit more of. Just didn't like the feel or the sound.
I was glad I tried them as it is a great looking iron.

Last edited:
35* and windy tomorrow. Might be a bit cold for me and I am pretty hardy. I may spend some time in the simulator.
Well sending warm weather that way so you can get them out!

I am going to use the 48 for a lot of full swings. It is going to be a really good club for me.
I dig it man! Exactly how I use my non set GW, with the profile of these, that club will be money for ya

Your 8 iron was not too bad. A little short for me but felt great. More swings Sunday!
Well all of us can’t be a Lurch. 😂

View attachment 9047947View attachment 9047948
Nice! I've got one of these on two of my bags (y)

4i today was :love:

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
I'm still waiting for Titleist to ship my irons :banghead:

Still haven’t reshafted (fixed) my 5i

• Sad
Reactions: J4U
I dig it man! Exactly how I use my non set GW, with the profile of these, that club will be money for ya
I jump from the PW to a 50 degree SM7. Is the 48 worth getting to replace it, or just keep the SM7?

Back