2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

A few weeks ago I nade my first ever HIO with my T200s during the 4th round with the new clubs that I received as part of the THP Titleist Experience. Today this came in the mail from Titleist and was a very pleasant surprise. They even inscribed my name on the back which I never expected. I took a picture of the ball tag and ball thought it would be fun to share with THP who helped make this happen. Special shout out to @gbtrsc for suggesting I register my HIO on Titleist's website.
View attachment 9047947View attachment 9047948
Hey that’s awesome! Glad you took my suggestion. Looks a lot fancier than the one I got from them a few years ago (both are a nice memento)! Now are you going to get a plaque with a ball holder to hang on the wall? Maybe one with a picture of the hole, and the scorecard? 😆

I jump from the PW to a 50 degree SM7. Is the 48 worth getting to replace it, or just keep the SM7?
I dropped my 50* and kept my 54/58* rtx ZipCore’s but will be replacing them with sm9’s in the spring. I will also bend the 54 down to 53

It’s my favourite of the set
I hit the 48* 125ish into a wind today…my partner said well you got a hold of that one.

It’s my favourite of the set
I've just had mine out once and it's knocked the 52° wedge out already. Can do so much more with this one and another full swing club for me!

Well sending warm weather that way so you can get them out!

I went down to the simulator and hit balls with my son for about an hour. My body felt like junk because I had spent 5 hours loading leaves into a pickup truck and taking them to the dump so my swing was kind of inconsistent. It turned out to be a bit warmer down there at 41* so we went out to play the inside loop of holes. First hole I hit a nice little knockdown with a 9i from 120 yards to about 12 feet. We played 7 holes and I dropped a few balls. It was really hard to get any feel for distance due to the weather but I love the way the clubs look and feel. The grind seems awesome and the ball goes through the ground really nice. I hit some chips with different clubs and hit the 48* with a full swing and around the greens and think it is going to be a good club for me.

I can’t wait to get them out in some nice weather.

Count me in as another who loves the t100s 48 GW. Fantastic, versatile club. It is the first set GW that I have liked. I prefer it to my 50* zipcore. Titleist did very nice things here. The GW through 9i are crazy good weapons.
Hmmmmmmm….good thing there’s an 8 week lead time :oops:

I’ll have played 50 rounds by then

You will still have 200 to go for the season though.

Club Champion or a similar place might be able to get you one sooner but it will be more expensive.

I dig it man! Exactly how I use my non set GW, with the profile of these, that club will be money for ya

we talking 48? I have one sitting in my cart right now. And dare I say….I have a 3iron in there as well?

we talking 48? I have one sitting in my cart right now. And dare I say….I have a 3iron in there as well?
Like a boss! 3i would feel superb in the S’s

Another round with the T300s today. More good shots than bad. A few really good when I kept my backswing under control and started my downswing with a proper weight shift instead of my hands. Then, the strikes were really solid and ball flight was high and straight. On one par 3 I was two clubs longer than I expected to be because I made such solid contact. The u505 4-iron is turning out to be a real weapon. Still might have them bent back to standard lofts and 1* flat but I’m really starting to get used to them. Wish I had more time to play but once a week.

The 48* degree just gave me fits today out of the Bermuda rough. Was very good around the green though.

Shot of the day had to be on the 215yd Par 3 uphill. Pulled 4i and couldn’t have hit a better shot. Straight bullet with a trajectory a would take any day of the week.

Another day where I left the course a happy camper.

The 48* degree just gave me fits today out of the Bermuda rough. Was very good around the green though.

Shot of the day had to be on the 215yd Par 3 uphill. Pulled 4i and couldn’t have hit a better shot. Straight bullet with a trajectory a would take any day of the week.

Another day where I left the course a happy camper.

I think I hate you just a little bit :). I would kill to hit a 4i 195 never mind 215. Awesome shot.

I think I hate you just a little bit :). I would kill to hit a 4i 195 never mind 215. Awesome shot.
I love that I have the confidence in pulling a 4i, as it has been years since I’ve had one in the bag. The T200 is just so easy to hit.

Nice! The t200 4 and 5 irons were stellar for me today. 👍
So money!!! Could I go back and do it all over I would have went 5i in the t200. Although I had 178yd to the green from the bunker and the 5i slid through the sand and left me pin high.

So money!!! Could I go back and do it all over I would have went 5i in the t200. Although I had 178yd to the green from the bunker and the 5i slid through the sand and left me pin high.

Titleist hit a home run with this iron release. We all scored, big 👍

I'm really starting to find my groove with th T200s.
Today was a very good iron day. Missed a lot of greens (just barely), but only because it was very windy.
Distance control is where I need it to be now. I believe my distance trouble that I was having with the short irons was a swing issue. That is fixed and these bad boys are really starting to shine for me.

Back