2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

I'm really not crazy, I just don't want things that are wrong on my stuff. At around $200 an iron these days.. that seems like a lot to pay for something being inaccurate before the plastic even comes off. I'd just rather it not be there than me notice it, even once.

I get you. Just giving you are hard time. But for sure, everything is pricey might as well be right. Although I did think of a question. Do you adjust your driver loft? I kinda think driver is different in that you really are not hitting it to a yardage. So its slightly less relevant.

Interesting. You have forgotten more than I will ever know, but to me, they seem to be very similar comps, particularly where I ordered my Cobras one degree strong. They are both a players cavity and in my case, the lifts are almost identical.

I would presume that the MIMs are longer heel to toe, but how else are they drastically different?
It's blowing my mind I haven't put them next to eachother honestly. Seriously. Looking forward to @Jman 's pictures. In terms of how I think of them.. 100S are all svelte and satin compared to MIM big and shiny. For playing them, I think of your old MMC's in my head compared to 100S way before King Tour. I'm really curious to see the side by side now.

I'd actually be curious to see a few of the T200 next to a couple King Tour too. Those MIM are beautifully proportioned, but not little. Top lines would be different, but overall size might be closer?

Last edited:
I get you. Just giving you are hard time. But for sure, everything is pricey might as well be right. Although I did think of a question. Do you adjust your driver loft? I kinda think driver is different in that you really are not hitting it to a yardage. So its slightly less relevant.
I do not. I flatten, but am not one to adjust loft often because it's rarely independent.

It's blowing my mind I haven't put them next to eachother honestly. Seriously. Looking forward to @Jman 's pictures. In terms of how I think of them.. 100S are all svelte and satin compared to MIM big and shiny. For playing them, I think of your old MMC's in my head compared to 100S way before King Tour. I'm really curious to see the side by side now.

It'd actually be curious to see a few of the T200 next to a couple King Tour too. Those MIM are beautifully proportioned, but not little. Top lines would be different, but overall size might be closer?

based on pics i've seen so far, i would think the blade length of mim is quite a bit longer than t100s. the mim has a nice top line, but that blade length was a good bit longer than i expected.

based on pics i've seen so far, i would think the blade length of mim is quite a bit longer than t100s. the mim has a nice top line, but that blade length was a good bit longer than i expected.
And the soles. I'm sure I've posted multiple sole pictures with the old T100S and King Tour both in them around here somewhere. There's a divide. And this year's definitely aren't wider.

Let's see some snaps.

And the soles. I'm sure I've posted multiple sole pictures with the old T100S and King Tour both in them around here somewhere. There's a divide. And this year's definitely aren't wider.

Let's see some snaps.
As soon as they get here.

I'd actually be curious to see a few of the T200 next to a couple King Tour too. Those MIM are beautifully proportioned, but not little. Top lines would be different, but overall size might be closer?
Again, interesting…. I am not as attune to minor differences as you are. What is interesting to me is how similar to me the MMCs and the MIMs are, in terms of profile and playing characteristics. The MMCs and MIMs both have a little longer profile, heel to toe than some of the other player cavities. I remember sitting them side by side and they looked very similar to me. Thus, if you feel like the MMCs are a good comp to the 100s, in terms of playability, I would maintain that the MIMs will be very similar as well.

Fortunately, my friend @Jman is going to answer all of my questions for me. 😉. Well, I won’t expect him to answer why I have so many problems with women in my life.

Looking for a new set of irons I figured I’d giveTitleist a try. I hit the T300 and the T400 since it’s getting to the point that I need a little help. I hit the T300 ok, but it seemed I was over swinging with them. Moved on to the T400 and I found my huckleberry. The jacked lofts are just the ticket and I got back the 30 yards I have lost. Ordered em last Sunday through Carl’s and found out today they won’t be in until mid October. Going to be a long month and a half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will be putting out our Titleist Experience details next week. It’s awesome and every participant will get a new set of irons

Again, interesting…. I am not as attune to minor differences as you are. What is interesting to me is how similar to me the MMCs and the MIMs are, in terms of profile and playing characteristics. The MMCs and MIMs both have a little longer profile, heel to toe than some of the other player cavities. I remember sitting them side by side and they looked very similar to me. Thus, if you feel like the MMCs are a good comp to the 100s, in terms of playability, I would maintain that the MIMs will be very similar as well.

Fortunately, my friend @Jman is going to answer all of my questions for me. 😉. Well, I won’t expect him to answer why I have so many problems with women in my life.
I’m here to help my friend…except the last part.:LOL:

We will be putting out our Titleist Experience details next week. It’s awesome and every participant will get a new set of irons
That. Is. AWESOME!!

I was just at the PGATSS and they had the new T series irons in the fitting cart. I hit the T100S and the T200 with the AMT White shaft in it. The T100s is small. I think I could play it but I feel like I could use a bigger clubhead. I also hit the T200 and thought that club looked very nice. I really didn’t like the shaft so it was hard for me to get a good feeling for it and they didn’t have many shafts for them.

I do think the T200 is the one I would target as an option for me.

Now that’s fun….. ;)

FDFFCCF7-7E90-4DEE-BC2B-EF4F6D474CB2.jpeg

Looking for a new set of irons I figured I’d giveTitleist a try. I hit the T300 and the T400 since it’s getting to the point that I need a little help. I hit the T300 ok, but it seemed I was over swinging with them. Moved on to the T400 and I found my huckleberry. The jacked lofts are just the ticket and I got back the 30 yards I have lost. Ordered em last Sunday through Carl’s and found out today they won’t be in until mid October. Going to be a long month and a half.

What, October? Are you kidding me? Is it just the T400's that are backlogged because the new T series are supposed to ship (or be available) on August 28th.

I’ll get a couple comparison shots, but for now, here is the 9i and 4i.

9i:

310F3E1C-04D5-465D-96A8-63F9F4BE4838.jpeg
CCB1E8BD-054F-4FCA-BB53-66DDCBF2BA3D.jpeg
FC3C6D3C-2AF7-4E1A-BA3F-16BFF4176988.jpeg
AED2A09F-DEB3-4841-8C64-D291041884B3.jpeg
AEE25DC8-2CCC-4F23-9775-A4ADE928AC56.jpeg

4i:
90955ABC-4100-474F-9088-730FAD114C36.jpeg
369B8A53-56D2-478A-8A4A-71BBA13D5C63.jpeg
17FA7A89-A6A8-4F7A-9E32-B92D1936AD83.jpeg

36913F36-90E6-49DC-B996-FF7F4980FDBC.jpeg
F6E059C9-573C-49BE-854C-2FCEFBD3BD65.jpeg
8E304DD1-1C92-441B-9E85-F142CFC97DE1.jpeg

Also, the move to satin is pure awesome. Pure class.

What, October? Are you kidding me? Is it just the T400's that are backlogged because the new T series are supposed to ship (or be available) on August 28th.

Heads are on back order for T400’s.

Also, the move to satin is pure awesome. Pure class.
Excepting blades/mbs, those are among the very best looking irons I have ever laid eyes on. Wow, just wow.

Excepting blades/mbs, those are among the very best looking irons I have ever laid eyes on. Wow, just wow.
Also, here is 9i to 9i, the size of the MIM have been exaggerated in comparison, imo. Yes, the T100S are clearly the smaller iron with the MIM slightly wider, a bit longer heel to toe, and the top lines are actually quite close, the way Titleist bevels theirs plays a larger role than anything there visually.

A5887456-BDC6-4594-B3D7-4CC1379F501A.jpeg

Yeah it just takes me getting used to looking at the wrong number. I mean, I'm the guy that reacts with near violence having to look at Triple Track, so there's a slight possiblity I'm crazy more sensitive to something like that. :LOL:
🤔😏😂

Also, here is 9i to 9i, the size of the MIM have been exaggerated in comparison, imo. Yes, the T100S are clearly the smaller iron with the MIM slightly wider, a bit longer heel to toe, and the top lines are actually quite close, the way Titleist bevels theirs plays a larger role than anything there visually.

View attachment 9020608
That looks pretty considerable to me, in a club number range where things are typically less considerable.

Back