2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

Excepting blades/mbs, those are among the very best looking irons I have ever laid eyes on. Wow, just wow.
#oldandstiff. You were mindblown by my affection for the heads? Does that mean you think I am up in the night?

#oldandstiff. You were mindblown by my affection for the heads? Does that mean you think I am up in the night?
Screenshot_20210805-180039_Chrome.jpg

As far as I now understand, no. Lol. Just surprising because of your affinity for the King Tours appearance.

That looks pretty considerable to me, in a club number range where things are typically less considerable.
Agree to disagree. To me it’s expected, particularly given the aim of the sets.

So….on our call the Titleist crew were gushing about the sound/feel, which has always been my biggest knock on the AP/T-Series.

Just hit 30 9i’s across the ponderosa….

Hell yes.

Freaking dense, plush, solid, but deep. No click. None. Zero. Zero click.

That my friends, is EXCITING.

@Jman you only have the 100s right now, correct? I know a lot of players are looking at those and they are lower handicap, are you going to be getting in and testing the more game improvement 300s by chance as well?

@Jman you only have the 100s right now, correct? I know a lot of players are looking at those and they are lower handicap, are you going to be getting in and testing the more game improvement 300s by chance as well?
I’ll not, but THP will, I believe we will have some in the THP Club Lab soon.

I’ve got 6.0’s from Titleist for this, but 5.5’s are available.
Thanks. I had the 6.0s in the 620 cbs, but wanted to try the 5.5. I was hoping they would come onto retail shelves with the 5.5. Save me the trouble of custom ordering from titleist and possibly having to wait for 6 weeks and then we are into fall in here Vancouver....

Thanks. I had the 6.0s in the 620 cbs, but wanted to try the 5.5. I was hoping they would come onto retail shelves with the 5.5. Save me the trouble of custom ordering from titleist and possibly having to wait for 6 weeks and then we are into fall in here Vancouver....
With this custom club climate, 6 weeks might be optimistic on any new clubs.

20 more 9i’s across the homestead and im pretty taken aback by how damn fantastic the sound is.

20 more 9i’s across the homestead and im pretty taken aback by how damn fantastic the sound is.
second deal breaker.

Elevating their sound profile is massively critical to compete. LOVE to hear this!

I mean, I think I have to just unwrap them and take them right to the course tomorrow, yeah?

I mean, I think I have to just unwrap them and take them right to the course tomorrow, yeah?

you better.. or we will all be disappointed.

It’s funny to me, of course the T100 and T100S are small, and smaller than most in the category, that’s not new for Titleist. That said, they’re also not scary small at all imo, no more intimidating than the Miura’s I’ve worked with in the past.

Have you played LZ 6.0 in a game set before @Jman ? The answer feels obvious, but I can't remember so I better ask. It's fairly familiar though, right? If you were picking a custom set to order, what shaft do you think you'd go with?

The stock shaft pairings are interesting to me partly because of where we're at in the world right now with availability, and partly the continued success of the previous version of the clubs.

Have you played LZ 6.0 in a game set before @Jman ? The answer feels obvious, but I can't remember so I better ask. It's fairly familiar though, right? If you were picking a custom set to order, what shaft do you think you'd go with?

The stock shaft pairings are interesting to me partly because of where we're at in the world right now with availability, and partly the continued success of the previous version of the clubs.
I have, but I’ve played or reviewed most of the different iron shafts out there.

It’s a pairing that imo makes a massive amount of sense for the design of the T100S, more so than the different AMT in the other models.

Again, these is black.

Or copper
Heck yeah I think my initial setup is basically just going to be a test run for this eventuality.

Back