Tour Event 2021 Tour Championship

3 in a row for Spieth! Stupid bogies.

Attachments

• 1630697183133.png
    1630697183133.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 6
JT is making a move!!!

Na with an unlucky direct hit on the flagstick. Gawd I want to do that just once!
Its not all its cracked up to be. Anytime I've hit a good shot that hit the stick, it ended up worse than it should have. The only time it helps is when you skull a chip across the green and just happen to hit the stick and slow the ball down.

Its not all its cracked up to be. Anytime I've hit a good shot that hit the stick, it ended up worse than it should have. The only time it helps is when you skull a chip across the green and just happen to hit the stick and slow the ball down.
I’m a ‘learn it the hard way’ kind of guy 😆

Meanwhile this leaderboard is getting exciting!

Either my Golf Channel is frozen, or Rahm is taking a really long time to start his backswing on this hole.

3jack for Spieth…:(

Bryson with an 8 iron on the 233 yard par 3 just past the pin 😆🤯

Self inflicting wounds for Spieth. 8 bogies so far the last two days. Not how you win this week with the stroke advantage the leaders have

JT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let’s Go Rahmbo!!

What exactly is a TIO? The whole Bryson thing right now, doesn't sound like he's losing a shot because of whatever it is.

I’m going to be very curious how the weekend goes for him. He is hitting the ball so well.
yeah. the top of the leaderboard is ripe with storylines. Its shaping up to be a great championship. I can make a case to pull for all of them.

yeah. the top of the leaderboard is ripe with storylines. Its shaping up to be a great championship. I can make a case to pull for all of them.
Totally agree

Is this going to be sort of a repeat from last week, but this time between Cantlay and Rahm?

I know people complain about nike scripting but that garbage Speith was wearing was awful.

Watching the replay now - man, Cantlay and Rahm have already opened up a big gap over the rest of the field, and it’s shaping up to be an epic battle between them over the weekend! Both of them striking the ball so well and not making many mistakes.

Watching the replay now - man, Cantlay and Rahm have already opened up a big gap over the rest of the field, and it’s shaping up to be an epic battle between them over the weekend! Both of them striking the ball so well and not making many mistakes.
I agree, though I really hope for my own viewing pleasure that it becomes more than a 2 horse race. I'm more than thrilled with Cantlay and Rahm going blow for blow and watching those guys but I really want to watch a couple more get on their heels and give a good push. If we can get Tony, Bryson and Justin going extra low today it could give it some good drama.

I'm with you guys. If those two do start running away with it, though, I want them to be trading blows back and forth and both be scaring 59. Some kind of drama to keep it compelling.

Koepka WD with a wrist injury.

Gap seems to be getting bigger. Some great play, but some of it is by those that might be to far behind to catch him if Cantlay keeps it up.

Back