Tour Event 2021 Travelers Championship

Reed and DeChambeau are in close on 18, too. 3 really good approaches from that group.

Reed really seems dialed in today, darn it

Most of the time there pegging it but you got wonder what’s up when they miss it so bad, not only putting and chipping but in approach shots, you would think they know how far out they are and their distances then there 1 to 1 and a half club too much or too little! Go figure
I guess even a pro can have an off day

Did Cink rededicate himself to the game? He is on fire lately it seems.

Anyone actually believe any golf ads
AI design?
Volkey wedge wants to square up at impact, really, a hunk of metal has desires?
Shoes that connect you to the ground
Not buying any of it

Tough start for DJ.

Dechambeau our numbered? There two koepka’s
Ya DJ one of my faves but not playing well last few months

see Phil’s bogey after hitting the fairway was 45 feet short of the green on his approach? Go figure

Oddessey ad
Dynamic stiffness” really

Big Beautiful is struggling.

They know the distance and they know what club hits that distance, how do you come up 45 feet short of the green on an approach shot? Who knows

What a fun drive by Bubba. Reaaalllly cut that corner and has a shorty into the green on 9.

Phil drops what the internet is telling me was a 63’8” birdie putt 🔥

How 'bout that no name leaderboard so far. :oops: They are going to light this course up .... playing under 6800 yards today

Man .... Bubba's swing. :rolleyes: That's why they say there's more than one way to swing, just as long as you deliver the club to the ball the same way every time.

Rickie Fowler sighting! Puts one tight on the par 3 11th.

9-10 Phil makes 104’ of putts and DJ makes 66’ of putts. These guys are good!

Think it’s time to say Finau will be a very good player that will make a bunch of $$$ for his career but just not gonna quite get over the elite hump.

Satoshi Kodaira has entered the chat?

A little surprised to see Phil wearing G/Fore golf shoes instead of Cuater.

They know the distance and they know what club hits that distance, how do you come up 45 feet short of the green on an approach shot? Who knows
I know... because they’re not machines 🤷🏻‍♂️. Have you ever watched any golf ball testing with a swing robot? You’d think balls would be landing on top of each other, right? Nowhere near. The deviation is incredible. When you introduce a human into that mix it’s impossible to be consistent all the time. Literally a physical impossibility.

Back