Tour Event 2021 Travelers Championship

my 4i is 205-210 but the Tour Edge 4i is 18 deg so we shall see when it comes in

dang, how many times can they come up short in the 18th hole?

hey, @DG_1234

Harris English just carried a 4i at least 235.

I don’t know his lofts, but I do recall you saying you’ve never seen a tour player hit a 225 yard 4i.

Frick man, I can do that. My just turned 16 year old carries it another 15 past that, getting into the 240 carry range with PTx pros. I don’t know nor care the lofts, I know what each one goes, that’s all I need. He hit a 240 carry with a PXG 7i but it’s probably not far off loft wise?

But thinking someone like Bryson can’t carry a 4i 225? 🤣. That’s funny as I’m 42, playing mostly player clubs, a barely functional at times 4.7HC, and can get my 4i well past that with a 120 max CHS with driver. With some help in the long irons but I don’t want distance, so the help is more consistently hitting them.
@Smiter…. Are you bragging or complaining? 😂😂😜. Ah to be 42 😉

Here we go!!!

Hickok fires for a close one!

Gotta think someone makes a birdie putt here.

Again?!?!

This is like Groundhog Day.

Thinking they need to choose some different holes next time.

I gave up.

I’ll read about the winner later

Kramer had his shot there, have a feeling he makes a mistake on the next hole. That’s hard to shake off.

Let’s play 18 again. And again. And again….

1 inch from the hole I thought Kramer’s putt was in. Happy Harris made his putt. I want someone to win it and not lose it.

The battle continues!
Even though they are not competing with each other but each man against the course!

Death, taxes, and Harris English missing the fairway on #18

If it was a usga tournament like the open they would be playing all 18

Now Hickok can hit it close first.....maybe

I would be surprised if the usga didn’t change something

Back