Tour Event 2021 Travelers Championship

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From TPC River Highlands, Cromwell, CT
Last year's winner was Dustin Johnson

Actually a really good field this week which is rare the week after a major, especially one on the other side of the country. Will see if everyone stays in it. Should be a fun watch.

Also, another chance for the organizers to put Bryson and Brooks together........will they finally do it?

Ugh back to back years I was hoping to get to this event and couldn’t make it happen. Always enjoy watching this tournament.

Always look forward to this week. I will have a front row seat most of the week

Fun featured groups!

Good tournament. Nice to see a decent field following a Major. I really enjoy watching them play the short par 4 15th hole. That's one of my favorite holes on tour.

I hate the Monday thru wed golf drought
Who’s gonna jump out front this week on Thursday then miss the cut?
I’ve noticed some are only good in Thursday’s

Use to live 2 miles from TPC River Highlands. 13th hole along river across river up the hill.

My buddy got to play in the Pro Am today with Adam Scott. To say I was envious would be an understatement :ROFLMAO:

When asked in a players poll. What tournament has the best accommodations to give the players anything they want.
1. The Travelers
2. Zurich Classic
Can't remember who came in 3rd?

Excited for the Brooks, Finau, DJ group

DJ and Bruce, there'll be lots of stimulating conversation in that group.

My buddy got to play in the Pro Am today with Adam Scott. To say I was envious would be an understatement :ROFLMAO:
Envious because Adam Scott is a beautiful human being or because of the whole golf thing?

DJ and Bruce, there'll be lots of stimulating conversation in that group.
I followed DJ for a couple of holes at the open and barely heard him say a word to Austin. It was crazy how quiet he is on the course, he definitely had a vibe that could be intimidating to other golfers. Will be fun to watch him and Koepka together.

I would have enjoyed going this year but I'm nursing an injured foot so it would be too much walking. Great field and I'll be watching from an hour away~

Good tournament. Nice to see a decent field following a Major. I really enjoy watching them play the short par 4 15th hole. That's one of my favorite holes on tour.

....and such an awesome spectator hole with the hillside to view from.

Bryson and Patrick Reed paired together? Should be an interesting day :unsure:

Bryson got REAL lucky with an iron off the tee on the par 5, just barely cleared the water

Bryson just got his first birdie; Cantlay to -2 already

Reed off to a good start, -3 already in the tournament

Nice to see past winner Kevin Streelman off to a good start. He has been playing some good golf the past month. He has four top twenty finishes in his last four events including a top ten in the PGA and a top 15 at the US Open.

Cink with a beauty out of a less than ideal fairway bunker lie on 18.

Back